cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Months later - Still Unable to Sell

So after two months of calling in and trouble shooting with several techs, I am still unable to sell one single item. Every time I attempt to sell, make a sellers account or do anything payment related I get the widely searched error message: "We're having some trouble right now --- Your request couldn't be processed because of a technical issue. Please try again." 

What do I do? Like I'm at a lost at this point, I've tried making several new accounts with technicians. Changed emails, cleared cache, searched ever day on google (from two year old post to filtered "
this year/month" posts).  And I just am not seeing the answer. Help.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Have you changed browsers?  Which one are you using and which Windows do you have?

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Hi, sorry for your problem. Are you a new seller, or have you sold on eBay before?

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

@fashunu4eeuh wrote:

Hi, sorry for your problem. Are you a new seller, or have you sold on eBay before?

New Seller, All my accounts have been new.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

Have you changed browsers?  Which one are you using and which Windows do you have?

Been using chrome for every attempt. Should I switch profiles in-
between chrome or try using firefox? 

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

try firefox.........

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

i have checked your profile and you have no listing, i am curious if you selling from another account or you just placing to sell the items?
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

@uniwarehousewares wrote:
i have checked your profile and you have no listing, i am curious if you selling from another account or you just placing to sell the items?

I just created this account as advised by a technician who swore he knew how to handle this situation. So I didn't really think about logging on to the original account. I haven't sold or started selling anything since registering around late April. 

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

if you want to sell something on ebay, i don't understand what you mean by technicians, if you want to sell on ebay then you should creat new account from some other device if its giving you technical error issue, there should not be any problem untill unless if someone account suspend by ebay and he try to create account with same name, selling is easy on ebay, just creat an account and list the items, there could be also possibility the device you are using has virus .

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

@uniwarehousewares wrote:

if you want to sell something on ebay, i don't understand what you mean by technicians, if you want to sell on ebay then you should creat new account from some other device if its giving you technical error issue, there should not be any problem untill unless if someone account suspend by ebay and he try to create account with same name, selling is easy on ebay, just creat an account and list the items, there could be also possibility the device you are using has virus .

This is the error I get every time I attempt to list an Item https://gyazo.com/caf92407e8ba971f353d3dd7755b527a

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

I, for one, am not going to click on that link... and I would advise others not to, as well. It's NOT an ebay link.

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

OK, OK... looked up gyazo and it's just a screenshot portal.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

After two months of no progress and no help, I'd be listing on other venues... at least until I got this one running. Just a suggestion for the meanwhile...

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Have you tried a different browser yet, as suggested above, or even a different device?

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

@hioctane62 wrote:

Have you tried a different browser yet, as suggested above, or even a different device?

About to try it now. 

Message 15 of 17
latest reply