cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring listings help needed

Need to eliminate 2 of my stores. Not making sense to pay store fees with lack of sales. 

Want to transfer all to one ID. 

How to do this?  Virtually impossible to transfer 1100+ listings one by one. 

Can someone please give me some guidance on how to do this efficiently?

Thank you kindly. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Transferring listings help needed

You can try Turbo Lister

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Turbo Lister ended in June 2017. 

Any other suggestions?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Actually TL is still being used.........I'm uploading a listing as we speak.  It is under death threat, but not buried yet.  Not sure where you can still download tho.......

You can try 6 Bit, Auctiva, Seller Sourcebook, probably others around..........I know some of them can do it....but you may have to pay, or perhaps try a free trial for a limited time..............

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Auctiva can't

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I was able to download all listings and photos to turbo lister about 2-3 weeks ago

@dhbookds wrote:

Actually TL is still being used.........I'm uploading a listing as we speak.  It is under death threat, but not buried yet.  Not sure where you can still download tho.......

You can try 6 Bit, Auctiva, Seller Sourcebook, probably others around..........I know some of them can do it....but you may have to pay, or perhaps try a free trial for a limited time..............

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@dasarock wrote:

I was able to download all listings and photos to turbo lister about 2-3 weeks ago

@dhbookds wrote:

Sorry, I was unclear.........don't know where you can get the program to download it.......if you're interested, you might ask where it is on the tools board.......

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

You want Turbo Lister? Google it!

eBay hid the links because they don't want new users to start using it and scream when the day comes that it stops working.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply