cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The New Wording of Email Sale Notifications

I HATE the new wording of the sale notification email. The name 'eBay' is short and easy to spot in the hundreds of emails I receive daily. PLEASE STOP FIXING WHAT ISN'T BROKE. I don't want to read 'You made the sale' from 'NoReply'.  Ugh.  Please go back to the old wording.  PLEASE.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: The New Wording of Email Sale Notifications

Sounds like you're not having too much trouble finding them.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@ptworld1 wrote:

I HATE the new wording of the sale notification email. The name 'eBay' is short and easy to spot in the hundreds of emails I receive daily. PLEASE STOP FIXING WHAT ISN'T BROKE. I don't want to read 'You made the sale' from 'NoReply'.  Ugh.  Please go back to the old wording.  PLEASE.

At least you are getting sales!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I don't care how it's worded if it announces a sale.

(Of course I have one email address used only for eBay and a couple of other things so no "hundreds of other emails" to go through....that means  no spam to filter out either)

I like solutions that keep my blood pressure down.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

How many other emails do people get stating NOREPLY? This gets lost in my inbox. 

Do NOT like the new wording.. In addition, it shows I sold the item on July 8, 2024. Joking right? Then said need to ship by Sept 2, 2022. I sold today 8/31 with 1 day shipping (9/1) . 

Is someone trying to justify their job? Quit messing with stuff that has been working just fine.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I got the new email "no reply" from an International buyer today...8-31-2022. I thought it was fake.

It was so different than the 3 domestic emails I got from sales yesterday. I had to check and double check and triple check to make sure it was real.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I always check my eBay seller hub before going to my email.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

AGREED, HATE, HATE, HATE IT!!! On variation listings, it shows the lowest amount of the listing, not what the buyer even purchased. Who is eBay employing and why? Something is up. They are messing up everything and anything left that is good and changing things that are not even an issue. I'm really believing that they are trying to get rid of me.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I just received two of these emails with the same error dates today.  They look like spoof so I sent them to spoof @ ebay.  See if they get the message to fix it.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply