cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That was strange

I had two active listings

So I try to see them on Seller Dashboard and it says to open Seller Dashboard I have to list something.

I was lucky I had pinned my Active Listings in my Browser, because it acted like I did not have any listings. When I signed in as you normally would. The Tab I had previously pinned did show them.

Seller Dashboard was closed and it said if I want to see in it (Seller Dashboard), that I had to list something.

So I went to where I had pinned my Active Listings on my Browser and deleted those two listings.

If I cant find them anywhere in my account and my Seller Dashboard thinks I don't have any listings.

I think it is better to just Delete them.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

That was strange

I just went to my Ebay, clicked on "account", and there popped an ad from some credit **bleep**. I've never seen anything like that for long time. 

latest reply

That was strange

When I look at your listings I do not see that you have any active listings.  Which is mostly why you are seeing that note on your Active items in your SH.  You don't have any active listings.

But you do have two closed listings.  Both were closed today.

cap2.JPG

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 3
latest reply