cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terapeak Not Working?

Hello,

I saw there was a post in the ask a mentor board about Terapeak not working but I couldn't add anything there...sorry I am a bit new at posting. Does anyone know if Terapeak is not working today? I know at least one other person has an issue. Thanks for any info.....

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Terapeak Not Working?

I'm having the same issue, it won't even load.  I checked on both Chrome and Firefox, neither will load.  I've got a message in to eBay for Business on Messenger, let's see if they have any info.  Plus, these boards are really wonky today, too.  They must be "upgrading" today....

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

Thanks so much, wonky seems to be a good term 😊 hoping for a wonk free workplace. 😊

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

I had no trouble using Terapeak earlier today.

I am using it on a Windows PC. I don't know about other platforms.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

Using a Mac, I'm having a Terapeak load issue in both Safari and Firefox.

Is there a tech ticket on Terapeak not loading devon@ebay kyle@ebay elizabeth@ebay that we can reference with CS to get our accounts quickly added?

terapeak-pageloaderror.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Using a Mac, I'm having a Terapeak load issue in both Safari and Firefox.

Is there a tech ticket on Terapeak not loading devon@ebay kyle@ebay elizabeth@ebay that we can reference with CS to get our accounts quickly added?

terapeak-pageloaderror.png

Hey @wastingtime101! We have not seen any tickets come open on this. We will see if we can recreate the issue on our end as well and make sure to have this reported. If a ticket does come open we will be sure to come back and let everyone know. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

6pm east coast - still down, no alerts from eBay?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

Not working for me either. Worked early this morning, but not for at least the last 6 hours.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

Thanks devon@ebay - I reported on social so I could attach a screenshot. The rep said they've gotten a bunch of reports and added me to the ticket.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

Yes, Terapeak was working earlier today, but now at 4:55 pm Pacific time (5/24/2023) it is not loading. Using Windows 10 on a laptop; been an ebay seller just short of 20 years. 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

Didn't work for me this afternoon.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Terapeak Not Working?

yes, not loading. another glitch, that's all.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply