cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspension violating rules

Ok, so this automated policy enforcement is GARBAGE!  I just caught a 3 day suspension because a BUYER GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER and we finished our transaction on ebay through ebay.  I ignored the message about his number and yet I still catch a **bleep** restriction?  I called ebay and they don't care.  They told me there is nothing they can do even though its painfully obvious that I DID NOTHING wrong.  

Seriously, who else is strugging with this automated enforcement catching innocence?

Im to the point where I am about to flip the **** out.  This is so frustrating.

Message 1 of 175
latest reply
174 REPLIES 174

Re: Suspension violating rules

@coolections wrote:

Unless you work for Ebay you have NO IDEA what took place. Ebay does as they can read the messages that you are not privy to.

That would go equally for you, then, correct?

Chaos is NOT an "industry standard".
Message 166 of 175
latest reply

Correct !!! That is why I am NOT the one that handed out the suspension.

Message 167 of 175
latest reply

Well I got a 30 day suspension and the item in question, was sold 2-20-18.  So ebay is what, going back in time to suspend users?  I have been on hold listening to music at ebay customer service for over an hour!  Can't discuss this with a machine.  I left premium for a basic and may pull out altogether end of March.  What business takes your money and leaves you on hold for 2 hours listening to the same tune?  ebay is insane and us for using them.....  patchesjay a 20 year veteran

Message 168 of 175
latest reply

yes I think you are right. I am 90 minutes on ebay customer service hold. Suspended for something I sold 20 days ago! A 30 day suspension.
Message 169 of 175
latest reply

agreed, I have 550 items on fifth ranking auction. ebay is killing the small home business, one nail in our coffins at a time. Its about over!
Message 170 of 175
latest reply

Sorry this happened to you.  Hope you can get this straightened out.

Message 171 of 175
latest reply

In January ebay got $329. from me in fees.  February $112.  March will be about $75.  By April I will be shutting down.  Have been here over 20 years.  As a stock holder, I am selling, its a bad investment!  I am approaching 2 hours on customer service hold listing to music!  Can't survive with no humans to fix issues.  I got a 30 day suspension for an item I sold 20 days ago.  ebay will go the way of the dinosaurs eventually.

Message 172 of 175
latest reply

From the HORSES MOUTH!  They are auditing sellers going back 12 months and looking for violation.  So an item I sold 20 days a go violated their pilicy and created my current 30 day suspendion.  In 30 days I am done here.  The newspaper blogs are a better place to state facts and complaints.  Only a crazy person pays someone who can lock the front doors to a business I thought was mine.  In January ebay got $329. in fees.  In February $112.  March might be $80.  April will be ZERO, I'm done here! Feedback almost 18,000 after 20 years.  This insanity is over!

Message 173 of 175
latest reply

From the HORSES MOUTH!  They are auditing sellers going back 12 months and looking for violation.  So an item I sold 20 days a go violated their pilicy and created my current 30 day suspendion.  In 30 days I am done here.  The newspaper blogs are a better place to state facts and complaints.  Only a crazy person pays someone who can lock the front doors to a business I thought was mine.  In January ebay got $329. in fees.  In February $112.  March might be $80.  April will be ZERO, I'm done here! Feedback almost 18,000 after 20 years.  This insanity is over!

Message 174 of 175
latest reply

A lot of sellers include a business card or single shhet thank you when they mail the items.  Will ebay censor the US Mail and what seller mail to buyers?  I wonder?

Message 175 of 175
latest reply