cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sports card updates item specifices (hell)

Anyone else having trouble updating the HUNDREDS of cards that ebay removed the item specifics from???

I am having to update each one individually. Also, Something is showing up as "business policies" for shipping etc. My business policy say $4 shipping, but it enters free shipping on th 400++ items and will not let me change it to the correct shipping. I called customer service and the representative stayed on the phone but did not talk!! Just gosted me. Any suggestions on this VERY frustrating eBay ISSUE???

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sports card updates item specifices (hell)

Wow my spelling wasn't great here sorry. Keyboard issues and dyslexia...but you get the point

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

First, most of the new required item specific fields have the option of seller input. If you use the bulk editor you may be able to just put NA or See Description in those fields and knock out a bunch at a time. 

On the Business Policies, read up on them in the help section,(search for Business Policies)  and learn how to create a custom Shipping Policy that you should be able to use in the bulk editor. Once you set up a custom policy you can set it as default for any new listings.

I just posted my situation as well. I updated over 350 cards per their new requirements and discovered they have charged me a second .35 cent listing fee for cards that were already listed.

**bleep**

Message 4 of 4
latest reply