cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow sales

Has anyone else had their sales diminish in the last two weeks? 

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Slow sales

I'm afraid this is as good as it gets for a while. Too many people out there work at places that are shutting down because of Covid19.  They shut down, then their employees aren't working....Their employees aren't working.. they're not drawing a paycheck... and if  they're not drawing a pay check,  they don't have money to spend. And even with unemployment insurance,  I doubt they're going to be purchasing too many non-essentials.  If a seller is pushing ventilators or oxygen concentrators, they might be okay-

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

yes my items are non essential so I don't blame people for not buying. I hope things settle down soon, but I don't see this happening for awhile.

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

Sales are non existing the last couple weeks, don't know if it is an Ebay thing or a Buyer thing. I have my ideas but I better not share on an open forum.

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

You do know there's a global pandemic right?
Message 19 of 28
latest reply

yes, I don't blame people for not buying right now, was just curious if other sellers were facing the same

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

Yes,  My sales are non existent. I have sold one item in 3 weeks.  I agree that it is because folks are not getting paid.  Hopefully things will improve after the stimulus package is passed.  Hang tough Ebayers.

Message 21 of 28
latest reply

SALES ARE SLOW AND EBAY SHOULD GIVE FREE UNLIMITED LISTINGS.  IF WE DON'T SELL EBAY DOESN'T MAKE $$$

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

@lazyb2 I think everyone with a store just got  50K fixed price listings through April 30th.

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

I DON'T HAVE A STORE AND NEVER MADE ENOUGH TO START ONE - IT'S MORE OF A HOBBY FOR ME. 

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

I had a couple last week and none this week
Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Mine have been really slow.

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

mine are slow also