cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Sales?

Sales down, views down, interactions down.  Anybody else experiencing slow sales, views? Due to Capitol insurgence? Would love to hear from some of you.  Thanks and stay safe.

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: Slow Sales?

In Australia you still have PayPal available as a payment system so you haven't seen the impact, like those of us who switched to managed payments here in the USA. I don't buy because the money isn't in Pay Pal. I am sure that is a big problem, as sellers are also buyers.

Message 46 of 56
latest reply

I too experience in sales down, impression down, views down nearly 40%.  Didn't know whats the reason for it. 

Message 47 of 56
latest reply

I am a clothing seller and noticed things suddenly slowed down the last week of February.  This is despite listing more items.  Views seem to be the same, but sell through rate is half of what it was a month ago.  I have noticed on sellers hub it says clothing is down over 10% (doesn't say how much over 10%) since this period a month ago and a year ago.  I don't know if other item categories are experiencing the same drop.    

Message 48 of 56
latest reply

It must have left a large hole, so I suppose police are looking into it. : )

Message 49 of 56
latest reply

People can barely afford too eat. Why buy stuff you can't eat.

Message 50 of 56
latest reply

Sales down 7-14 to the present, views down, interactions down.  Anybody else experiencing slow sales, views the last week? We know its a slow time of year, but even views down.

Message 51 of 56
latest reply

When I have good stuff to sell it sells!  

I think people are outside enjoying summer right now - showing off the clothes they have been buying for the last year. 

Message 52 of 56
latest reply

Yes, I'm personally feeling a complete freefall!

Message 53 of 56
latest reply

Its bad this week, it seems to turn off and on, you get one or two good days with a constant flow and then absolutley nothing for several days in a row...we found by doing a blind revision reset seems to help get things flowing again, but it only seems to last a short time and cant do that all the time. I think ebay has changed something drastically. Yes its summer and inflation and all the other problems but there is not even traffic flow anymore. 

Message 54 of 56
latest reply

Also, I think there is something going on with search engines that get turned off and on in ebay, Im not geeky enough to follow all of that but they are playing with who gets noticed or google is blocking things. Back in the spring something really got changed up and there have been many other posts about it from others.

Message 55 of 56
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 56 of 56
latest reply