cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ShopAirlines

Is ShopAirlines a scam? Does anyone have experience with this buyer?

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

ShopAirlines

Been selling to them for years; in SoCal (them and myself)- not an issue. 

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

It is a forwarding company. All they do is get packages and transfer them to a customer in Asia.
Most of the times forwarding companies are ok. From time to time we have issues that the company claims that they never received the item even when the tracking shows delivered. So for expensive items we add a signature requirement. 
If an item shows as delivered, ebay should cover the seller.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

have shipped to them many times, no problems.  Be sure to put the # they give you on the label.........

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

@michaelothspeic_0 wrote:

To concur with others, IMHO ShopAirlines is a legitimate forwarding service that buys things for people in Japan. I have shipped dozens of packages through them with no issues.

Every transaction on eBay is subject to fraud, but IMHO a transaction through ShopAirlines poses no more risk than any other transaction.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

I have shipped to them many times in the past, but not recently.  They also have a few other user IDs, but all located in southern California.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

I've shipped to them several times (some items over $50) with no problems whatsoever.

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

As above: many sales, no problems. They want the item number on the label so that they don't have to figure out whose purchase it is and presumably don't have to open the package. 

One difference between them and a lot of other resellers is that they maintain their own list of buyer/members, so that purchases are made in their name rather than their end user's name. I like to think that this motivates them to keep their user base in line a little better than other international buyers who set up their own accounts and then use a disinterested third-party reshipper someplace.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

As above: Many sales and fast payment.  No problems. 

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

Same here. Many sales. Never a problem.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

I have sold 4 things to them, no issues.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

@michaelothspeic_0 wrote:

I totally love these guys. They give me a lot of their business. Never had an issue with them ever.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

Shop Airlines BUYS A TON, They buy stuff from me at least once a month. They are a repeat customer of mine and hundreds of other sellers. and have been for a few years. They ALWAYS leave feed back also. Why would you think they are not legit? They buy good stuff and reship it out of the Country.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

Like everyone has said a great company to sell to . I sell a few items a year to them. All you need to do is just do what they ask in the message about tracking and when it ships.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

ShopAirlines

My experience has always been good and they often pay top dollar on behalf of their Buyers (We sell model train items).

Message 15 of 21
latest reply