cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling with ebay is so difficult

I cant believe how its hard to sell something with ebay, fees, account suspension if you dont pay the fees and a lot of rules, the seller platform always change if you use phone /pc/tablet

No simple way with ebay. Im so tired last time they close  my store a few days because i had to '' update account''.

SO i have removed all my stuff... goodbye ebay i will try amazon, a lot of people said '' its more friendly user''

I think the seller oppinion is not important here, maybe they will suprise me with a sanction or more fees. Adios

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

" account suspension if you dont pay the fees"

How dare they!

Message 2 of 31
latest reply

I find it quite easy to sell on here....perhaps Amazon doesn't have rules, won't charge you fees to sell, or suspend your account if you don't pay them....best of luck to you....

Message 3 of 31
latest reply

I kinda think you have to pay the fees to Amazon, as well. Good luck with that one.

Message 4 of 31
latest reply

I have never found it difficult to sell on eBay.  And I have never had this account or my selling ID account suspended for any reason whatsoever, in something like 15 years.  

I've also never found it difficult to drive to the post office to mail my sold items to buyers.

Because I know I'm supposed to wear a seatbelt, so I do; I know the route to the post office; I know I'm supposed to stop at those large red octagonal signs that say STOP, so I do; I know I'm supposed to have put postage stamps on things I mail.    Stuff like that, like functioning adults in our society are supposed to do, you know.  

Message 5 of 31
latest reply

@tigersurfwilliam wrote:

I cant believe how its hard to sell something with ebay, fees, account suspension if you dont pay the fees and a lot of rules, the seller platform always change if you use phone /pc/tablet

No simple way with ebay. Im so tired last time they close  my store a few days because i had to '' update account''.

SO i have removed all my stuff... goodbye ebay i will try amazon, a lot of people said '' its more friendly user''

I think the seller oppinion is not important here, maybe they will suprise me with a sanction or more fees. Adios

::cough cough::  ::wheeze:: 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

I cant believe how its hard to sell something with ebay, fees, account suspension if you don't pay the fees and a lot of rules...

Canada is tough.  Come on over to America and start again, plenty of $$ over here.  With Managed Payments, the fees are paid up front, why complain?

Message 7 of 31
latest reply

@tigersurfwilliam wrote:

Okay. Bye!

Message 8 of 31
latest reply

@tigersurfwilliam 

I've been selling on Ebay since 2011 and it's no harder now then it was when I started.

List, sell, get paid, ship and repeat.

Have a great day
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

account suspension if you dont pay the fees

We also sell on Amazon and trust me  they really get up in your Grill in you do not pay.   Just read the boards there for 5 min.  LOL

Good luck wherever selling takes you.  

(Every time I see a comment about rules, I always think of Lilo & Stitch......Aliens.....they are all about rules!)

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 10 of 31
latest reply

I agree with you!  All this clicking an typing! I can't stand it anymore!

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 11 of 31
latest reply

And paying fees??  I mean really, expecting to be paid for services rendered - it's a violation of my FREEDOM!!!!!

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 12 of 31
latest reply

Let me guess.  You weren't alive when President Ford was in office, were you?  Or Eisenhower as in my case.

There are a lot of rules in life.  Running an online business double the number of rules.  Getting married quadruples the rules in evil ways.  

Message 13 of 31
latest reply

Eisenhower?? Who is Eisenhower?? 😁

Message 14 of 31
latest reply

You may want to change your account header. 

funny.jpg

Message 15 of 31
latest reply