cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling from Greece

Hello, everyone! I really wonder if there is way nowadays in order for me to sell things directly from Greece. I tried to but when an item I had listed was bought, I was not able to print the shipping label since my address is outside US. With all these new things regarding eBay managing payments (Greece included), which I have not clearly understood, has that situation altered ? Do I need to create an account at some specific site (i.e. a European eBay Site) ? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Selling from Greece

Hi from Athens, Greece.

I have an UK account, now I am thinking to close it. I suggest to open one at Germany. You can sell using English, but the language would be a small problem until to use the terms.

BTW, I always use the Paypal option for printing labels, and actually I copy all the info to my printer labeling stickers pages. 

Also it is useful (and necessary any more) to use the ELTA labeling process (link here: http://weblabeling.elta.gr:8086)

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Selling from Greece

You can manually mark the items you sell as dispatched on ebay no label to print.  Simply pack the items and hand write the addresses on con notes at your post office so its sent with tracking. Then upload the tracking in ebay. If no con notes hand write the address on the packages and get them sent with tracking.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply