cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub seems to have crashed - won't show me sales, awaiting payment or awaiting shipment info

So I get a message from a buyer telling me she accepted an offer by mistake and wants to cancel. She hasn't paid. No problem.

I go to seller hub to cancel the order and it gives me the "that didn't work as planned" page. When I go back into the awaiting payment, it shows zero. I go into awaiting shipment, it shows zero. I go into overview, it shows "unavailable" for awaiting payment and awaiting shipment, and "uh oh" and no info for "sales".

Is this something they will fix soon? Right now I have 18 orders to ship and I don't know what any of them are or who any of them are for because of this website crash. What would happen if tomorrow was a shipping day and I couldn't get my orders packed tonight because I can't print labels (or get any info on who the buyer is to use stamps.com to print labels).

C.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Seller Hub seems to have crashed - won't show me sales, awaiting payment or awaiting shipment info

You are not alone we are having the same problem. Putting In a call to eBay now to see what’s going on. Everything on Mobil app

seems to be missing . We got an email

today about changes happening soon maybe this is a glitch .  

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

remember that Ebay only wants the top 20%  sellers now

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

It was happening to me this morning (i'm EST in Florida), I was able to refresh the page and everything showed up. But now, at 6:37pm (EST) it's completely crashed.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

My orders are all gone too, I have to ship an item and everything is gone??

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

My Seller Hub is not working either. For awaiting shipment & awaiting payment, it says Unavailable. When I go to "All Orders", there are no orders showing up at all.

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Something larger is going on.  Purchase history page just went down too. 

Shipping labels isn't working either.

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 13-33-51 My eBay - Purchase history.png

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

@creaturefeaturevideos wrote:

It was happening to me this morning (i'm EST in Florida), I was able to refresh the page and everything showed up. But now, at 6:37pm (EST) it's completely crashed.

I tried to go through the help menu, and that crashed too. If this is system wide it will probably be fixed relatively quickly, but in IT land at my office that can be 2-3 hours to resolve a problem. Fortunately I'm not shipping tomorrow... it's one reason I pack orders on Friday and Saturday so that if I have a crisis on Sunday there aren't many orders that won't go out then. (Sometimes it's issues with the courier, not an eBay thing).

I told my buyer that I would cancel their order when things returned to normal. She hasn't paid, so all she wants is to ensure she doesn't get a non-payment strike. Hopefully I can do this for her later tonight.

C.

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Yup-Says I have nothing to ship but mobile app says I have 3 things to send.

Hopefully messaging still works so I can message the buyers and explain if it doesnt come back by 9pm est (When I close down for the night).

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

In Florida as well and yes, Seller Hub is showing "unavailable" in many areas

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

Nevada out

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Just remembered tomorrow is a postal holiday....I'm not panicking yet...Phew! Hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow night. I won't have to print my labels until then. 

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Crashed for me as well.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

No orders paid and shipped. No orders needing to be shipped. Can't print labels. Went to relist an item as "Sell Similar" and got a completely different format and then it wouldn't list. Go figure. 

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

VETERAN'S DAY TOMORROW so no mail or banking.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply