cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub New Layout ??

What on earth is this new garbage ass seller hub layout ??? Is there a way to get rid of this awful thing and go back to the same view that we have alwasy used ?? Why must companies always try and change things. Please help. I do not like this new layout.  thank you kindly !!!

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Seller Hub New Layout ??

I don't like it either, I hate it. Can't find anything.  

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

I have been activily selling on here since 1999 and never have I had so much trouble just finding the most simple of things. This seller hub is the WORST thing they have ever forced upon us. Now how do we get back to the screen we can understand?

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I agree, where is my sold items list?? I sold an X-plus dinosaur figure a couple of weeks ago for nearly $100 and it was lost in the mail so I had to send another. I've been tracking it so I can file for insurance if it doesn't turn up, but now I have no sold list to look it up! Luckily I was able to find it on ebay completed items, but it will disappear from there after 15 days, so I had to bookmark it. I also relist a lot of duplicate items, so I would usually run down the sold list to see what's been delivered so I can list another one. Who needs to see bar graphs and statistics anyway? If you sell a lot you already KNOW your statistics, and if you don't you don't give a rat's behind, so why not just show the necessary info? What's up for sale and what's sold. That's it.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Ditto, have been on here since 1999. The last time that Seller Hub appeared, I called in and they switched me back to Selling Manager.  Suddenly last night I had the Seller Hub again, it took me 10 minutes to even find the way to request a call back. They said this is going down permanently and there is no way to get Selling Manager back.

It seems each new person in charge has to shake things up by making changes, don't know if it's just hubris or needing to make their mark. The progression of management changes made on ebay have brought me from making $100/day to being lucky if I make $100/week now. I'm not sure why I bother.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

AMEN to that!

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Did you have the seller hub before this change?  I am not seeing a new version and that is why I am asking.

• In the seller hub you generally always start from the overview page.
  • Click on overview from the sections area. 
  • If you want to review sold items you will click orders,
  • then you can use the left side bar to filter sold, awaiting payment, awaiting shipment, etc.

If you want to review listings you will click on Listings and then use the left side bar to do specific tasks, 

If you get lost along the way return to the overview page.  The overview page is filled with many tabs that will help you do tasks.

Click here to learn more about the eBay seller hub

Good Luck Selling!

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

I'm just trying to reconfigure myself to understand how to do what I did before with ease. Every day I would click my ebay and see my 24 hour and 7 day sales total. That would be my inspiration for the day. Everything was 1 click away from there. Now I have mouseover lists and information that's completely unecessary. And there's literally nothing that's new, it's all just in a different place that I have to spend the next week or so training myself to find, when ebay will shake it up again in a few months. Same stuff, different place. I guess programmers need a job too, if you look back over the years through the comments, you'll see me posting this same comment over and over and over and over, and still nothing has changed. Same information moved to a different place.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

I never used seller hub either, unnecessary for me.  I also clicked on My Ebay, and everything was there.  Having a hard time finding what I need through all the **bleep** I don't need : (    They want things easier for ebay, not the seller. 

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Are you saying it's different than this? Screenshot please.

hub.JPG

~Why be a second rate version of someone else when you can be a first rate version of yourself~

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@papa_smurfs_attic wrote:

I'm just trying to reconfigure myself to understand how to do what I did before with ease. Every day I would click my ebay and see my 24 hour and 7 day sales total. That would be my inspiration for the day. Everything was 1 click away from there. Now I have mouseover lists and information that's completely unecessary.

So you want to monitor your daily sales primarily most of the time?  Actually the overview page does this for you.  Also from the orders page you can change the time period to the one you like best and each time you reopen the seller hub it will stick to the last page view you were looking at.

For example I always have my manage all orders page on last 90 days, so each time I open the seller hub (I do this from the my eBay tab top right area) it defaults to the last 90 days which is what I like to monitor.  If you want to narrow that time frame down you can change it to

1. last 24 hours or
  2. today only,
  3.  yesterday only
  4. last 7 days 
  5. etc there are several other options

Just use the my eBay tab (top right area) and it will default to the last page you were looking at each time.

If you want to go back to the all selling pages you can view that page by hovering over my eBay (top right area) then clicking summary, and activity tab (left side) then choose sell.

I would try to learn the seller hub because I think eBay is going to opt in all sellers at some point, so it would be wise to learn it before the holiday selling season gets going.

I can not imagine selling on eBay without the seller hub.  It is so much easier than any other format I used in the past and I have used them all.  Selling pages, sales manager, sales manager pro, and now the seller hub.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

The latest version (The update that came in 2019 Christmas time) is 100% worse than the previous.

I would like to know your views on the current seller hub. Are you having as much trouble as I am working on this version?.

Things like; Buyers Post code, Record number, Email address are not included in the latest version.
You can't even customise the collumns like you could in the previous.

It has made my business running on ebay a TERRIBLE experience. It has added 4-7 minutes per order than the previous version.

I don't know why ebay change things like this. We were used to using the old layout. I feel that ebay has probably spent out a lot of money to create this new design which is why they refuse to revert back to previous.

Are you having the same issues as me? Are you still selling on eBay? Still using Seller hub?

Anyone?!?, I can't be the only person with this issue!

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Go to that ugly seller hub and look for "Selling tools" then click on "View My eBay Selling"

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 11.59.26 PM.png

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

69641ce616cf2ccaa69923a569621507

Sorry where?!?!!?!

Message 14 of 14
latest reply