cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule start time.

What happened to "schedule start time" in the new listing format?  I had to look for it yesterday, but found it.  Today, I can't find it. 

I really wish they'd quit fixing things that ain't broke. 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Schedule start time.

And, every time I mark an auction to "accept offers", and then put in a minimum amount, it erases it and I have to put it in again.  Arrrrrggggghhhhh

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Bumping.  Has anyone else seen this in the new listing format?  (I'm not sure if everyone has it, or if they're slowly rolling it out.)

For 20 years, I've done most of my work in the morning, but started/ended my auctions in the evenings when the buyers are looking.  This is frustrating.  I'd rather not change my way of life.  Has anyone found a way to schedule a listing? 

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

@kuriouskeepsakes wrote:

For 20 years, I've done most of my work in the morning, but started/ended my auctions in the evenings when the buyers are looking.  This is frustrating.  I'd rather not change my way of life.  Has anyone found a way to schedule a listing? 

I'm looking in my Selling form and it's right where it always is: 

Scheduled_Start.jpg

(The auction version is similar.)

How does this differ from what you are seeing? Are you trying to list from a phone? The above screenshot shows the laptop/desktop version.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

@a_c_green    This is the new listing page: (or it should be)  you can access the "classic view" by clicking on the 3 vertical dots in upper right corner...

https://www.ebay.com/lstng?draftId=3000155447802&mode=AddItem

I don't see any place to schedule on it.........

This is the "classic view"......on which I can't find it either.....

https://bulksell.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SingleList&forceTool=CUB&sellingMode=AddItem&&draftId=300...

I can be blind about stuff, tho.......

this is on a pc....... and I'm accessing "new" by hitting "sell " in the upper right.........

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

@a_c_green    This is the new listing page: (or it should be)  you can access the "classic view" by clicking on the 3 vertical dots in upper right corner...

Sorry, those links apparently contain unique ID values for your account; it won't let me open them. Can you post screenshots?

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

I did check the help files and it states that the schedule option is on the NEW form, but I sure can't see it.....If anyone can, please post where.........

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Rats.............

This is classic view........with pertinent info.........

Screenshot (243).png

New Form is harder as it has so many pop ups.........this is where I thought it might be:

Screenshot (244).png

From this page:

Screenshot (245).png

I did check the help pages and new form is supposed to have scheduled.........

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

The three dots worked, it took me back to the old listing page.  Thanks. 

Here's what the new one looks like for those who haven't seen it.  Overall, it's bad.  Much slower to list.  I will admit having the item specifics (which rarely apply to the antiques I'm listing) in a drop down is much better.  Everything else is just plain bad.

kuriouskeepsakes_1-1646237317589.png

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@kuriouskeepsakes 

Just in case you ever decide to go back to try the new listing tool again...

1) Go to the Pricing Section on the new listing tool. Look for the little pencil icon on the right side of the pricing section (see screenshot below) and then click on Edit all options:

2A8773E4-227A-4849-9066-629FF909AC20.jpeg

2) Click on the Activate Options icon (see left arrow on screenshot below). The various options will then be displayed (as shown in the screenshot below). Now activate Scheduled start time by clicking on the radio button to turn the feature on. Be sure to click Done (see right arrow):

A9597CC4-2B0D-4666-B4E4-D2C356C61545.jpeg

jtzvwbug
Volunteer Responder | USA Community

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

@jtzvwbug   THANK YOU..............  who knew what those things in the upper left were............sigh.  We were hunting for schedule on wkly chat yesterday..........

tyler@ebay 

so, no I didn't delete/add a credit card......you might suggest to someone that the dot/dashes aren't really obvious as to edit a feature, at least to me////you?

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Hi @dhbookds 

You're welcome. 

jtzvwbug
Volunteer Responder | USA Community

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@a_c_green    I know you were apprehensive about this..........it is there.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

I am on Mac desktop and I can find the scheduler anywhere on the new listing format. I am not new to the page, but I did see that ebay changed by photos and gave me the ability to list videos yesterday, so it's likely something to do with that.  Ugh.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

thankyou

Message 15 of 16
latest reply