cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Increase

After years of blasé sales,  I have been selling items every few days since December. Maybe EBAY is headed in a new direction in 2020 but in the meantime, I will enjoy the ride!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Sales Increase

Congratulations! That’s awesome!

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I must admit i've ranted about ebay just about as much as anyone in the past year,especially the GTC issue,but i've seen a large increase in sales during the month of December,so i'm kinda excited about 2020. Hopefully this trend will continue?

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Congrats. My sales dropping off the cliff still it seems. Not sure if I need to complain more or less...
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Congrats!

December was one of my better months....had 30 sales!

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Glad it isn't a waste of time for some.  1 sale in 5 days.  2 in 7.   They still manage to build up the fees, though.  LESS of eBay in 2020.    🙂

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Congrats.   Unfortunately, I don't sell much clothing.  

While my sales Dec. 1-10 were in line with prior years - they disappeared Dec. 25-31 which is usually one of my best weeks of the year.  Last year I had 17 sales over four accounts and 200 listings - this year 1 sale from 500 listings.  

If this is indicative of ebay's new direction for 2020 - it's going to be a dismal year.  

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Good job, congratulations!  I hope 2020 turns out to be a great sales year for you.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Thanks and you too!
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@525arle wrote:

After years of blasé sales,  I have been selling items every few days since December. Maybe EBAY is headed in a new direction in 2020 but in the meantime, I will enjoy the ride!

You seem to be selling a bunch of Nike stuff. It might be partially because of this that it's doing better.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-11-13/nike-will-end-its-pilot-project-selling-products-...

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@gwzcomps wrote:
Congrats. My sales dropping off the cliff still it seems. Not sure if I need to complain more or less...

Maybe you're in direct competition with the OP and they took all your sales. 😮

Message 12 of 12
latest reply