cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regional B boxes

Sold two things today. Went to print out shipping label and I do not see USPS Regional box B as an option.  Have double checked and it’s simply not there on either item.

I wasn’t planning in shipping either one via Regional B, but do use this size on occasion. 

Anyone else have this issue???

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Regional B boxes

@beerman_1001 

Should be able to click " Carrier Packages" to see more choices.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Regional B boxes

That and scroll down the page when it opens.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Regional B boxes

I'm sure glad they updated the shipping labels page, to the new, improved "treasure hunt" format.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Regional B boxes

I sure hope they never block the 'back_to_classic' URL change.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Regional B boxes

@earlyant-77 wrote:

I sure hope they never block the 'back_to_classic' URL change.

????

can you still get there??

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Regional B boxes

@beerman_1001 wrote:

Sold two things today. Went to print out shipping label and I do not see USPS Regional box B as an option.  Have double checked and it’s simply not there on either item.

I wasn’t planning in shipping either one via Regional B, but do use this size on occasion. 

Anyone else have this issue???

Same here. It simply vanished.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Regional B boxes

Make sure the package demensions entered will fit in a regional b box. I have seen that effect shipping applications on other venues. Not for positive if it does on eBay.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Regional B boxes

@calntom wrote:

Make sure the package demensions entered will fit in a regional b box. I have seen that effect shipping applications on other venues. Not for positive if it does on eBay.

This is true on eBay. If you initial entered dimensions won't work with a particular packaging style, it won't show on the available list.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply