Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Why is eBay saying I need to purchase and send someone a return label when they already sent one?

I have it set up so return labels are automatically issued. I have free returns. Somebody told me a skincare device they bought from me was not working. I've sold over 20 of these without complaints and it's over $50 so I asked her if she would file ...

Screenshot_20240420_172125_Gmail.jpg

No views, no watchers, but Ebay says "Send Offer"

I've noticed this over the last month. I have items with zero views and zero watchers, but eBay has the "Send offer" option for these items. How can I send an offer when nobody has looked at an item? Has anyone else noticed this or have an explanatio...

Mcdonalds Beanie babies from 1990-1999

I have 6 beanie babies i am interested in selling. All still new and in box. Some have mixed dates and some have no space in oak brook from manufacturing location. One from 1990 one from 1993 and some from other years in the 90s! Please visit my post...

Buyer incorrectly claims he received wrong item

For a used laptop transaction, buyer is incorrectly claiming he received bunch of medical textbooks instead of laptop and demanding refund. Ive seen similar cases in this forum and followed some guidelines on how to handle it. First he raised a case ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

QR ode hasn't arrived

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

User avatar by Moderator Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search shows extremely high shipping cost

I'm a seller in Canada and I've noticed that my sales to the USA have dropped off significantly. When searching on ebay.com (or ebay.ca), the shipping fees show significantly higher in the search results than on the listing itself, whenever any US zi...

Image 2024-04-24 at 1.48.39 AM.png Image 2024-04-24 at 1.49.04 AM.png

Listings removed for VeRO Infringement Policy

I just received a message from Ebay that three of my listings have been removed per the Vero Infringement Policy. The three items were genuine Xerox toner cartridges. I have other Xerox items listed that I'm only assuming has been reviewed and is saf...

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

No sales for a week

I have a decent amount of items hovering around the 400 mark and never had a huge issue with sales being inconsistant until recently. It’s as if a switch was flipped and I have zero sales. Has anyone else experienced this before and do we know why?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors