Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Where to are fees in transaction report?

In this new eBay reporting world, I go to report downloads: https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/downloads and choose Orders. I then get a report with a ton of info, but no columns show the ad fee or the listing fee. I can see it in the invoice but how do...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback advice (kind of wordy)

I've had this account for around 4 years that I've only used for buying the odd item, and I only started selling in the last month. I collect buttons, so I'm basically just recouping my button jar spends by selling the ones I don't want to keep. It's...

SICK and TIRED of fake accounts and bidders!!

I have been on Ebay since 1999 and I am SO SICK AND TIRED of people being able to set up fake accounts and win items, usually my higher priced ones! In this past week, I have sold two vintage car radios and BOTH were "won" by brand new accounts with ...

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

Resolved! Unnecessary Negative Feedback

I am truly confused. I sold an item to a buyer. Shipped in 3 days of order. Buyer left a negative feedback. Buyer claims he was ripped off. The listing was plain and simple. I went back and reread my listing and description. It was fine. Reported it ...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 60 replies
  • 2 helpful

Account Below Standard because of Fraudulent Returns

Hello,I am hoping to get some assistance here. We had a customer order multiple items, ask for a return, and then return empty envelopes. We opened two cases. One was rightfully decided in our favor, but the second ,same customer, different empty env...

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 39 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors