cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raking in The Bucks Today

We sent a payout of $6.05 on Jan 02, 2022 to your bank account ending in ****. To add insult ebay takes amount for store on the same day. You gotta love it. I think I will go out and buy an investment property today. LOL

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Raking in The Bucks Today

@domin-tomas wrote:

We sent a payout of $6.05 on Jan 02, 2022 to your bank account ending in ****. To add insult ebay takes amount for store on the same day. You gotta love it. I think I will go out and buy an investment property today. LOL

Don't think you can even buy a Kids Meal at Chick-fil-a with $6.05....lol.

Our payout was similar as they took our Store fee out.  I think we netted $12 or so.  Next day's payout was more normal.....

Please post a pix of your $6.05 purchase.   It's 2022....things can only go UP from here!!  😸

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 16 of 29
latest reply

The amount you owe for a store has nothing to do when you get a payout for selling. Not sure why you think it is an insult to pay a bill the same day you get $$. I have bills due the same day as payday lots of time.

Message 17 of 29
latest reply

I count 16 on 1/1/22 under sold listings in your store.

Message 18 of 29
latest reply

Go invest that $6.05 in a crypto that gets 65,000,000% APY! 

Message 19 of 29
latest reply

I got billed twice for my store on the 1st. Looks like they didn't charge me for Dec in Dec. Im negative $15.95 right now. Can I borrow $ 6.00? 🤣 

Message 20 of 29
latest reply

@keraz-0 wrote:

You can't take the search view of sold listings at face value @keraz-0. For both multi-quantity listings and listings that use the out of stock setting, when the seller ends those listings while there is still a quantity available, those listings will appear in the sold view displaying the date/time the seller ended the listing.

Click on those items. Then click on number sold. What do you see?

I see that item 144313430832 (listing ended Jan 1) last sold on Dec 1

I see that item 133950490205 (listing ended Jan 1) last sold on Dec 26

Just because it appears in the search view, that doesn't mean it sold on that date.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 21 of 29
latest reply

@7794heather wrote:

I got billed twice for my store on the 1st. Looks like they didn't charge me for Dec in Dec. Im negative $15.95 right now. Can I borrow $ 6.00? 🤣 

@7794heather 

Check the teleporter.....I sent you $6 and some pie.  It is 2022 and we should all share!  lol

Funny how e-Bay makes these little accounting mistakes that some how create some issues for us when we least want them to.  😁

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 22 of 29
latest reply

Have to brag about making the big bucks I see.By the way I have some swamp land in Fl if you want that investment Property.Happy New Year.

Message 23 of 29
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@keraz-0 wrote:

You can't take the search view of sold listings at face value @keraz-0. For both multi-quantity listings and listings that use the out of stock setting, when the seller ends those listings while there is still a quantity available, those listings will appear in the sold view displaying the date/time the seller ended the listing.

Click on those items. Then click on number sold. What do you see?

I see that item 144313430832 (listing ended Jan 1) last sold on Dec 1

I see that item 133950490205 (listing ended Jan 1) last sold on Dec 26

Just because it appears in the search view, that doesn't mean it sold on that date.

Yup, and that can be a scary thing for a seller.

Ended one recently, and then for some reason clicked on the listing.

It was showing me that one sold that day.  It was a multiple quantity listing that I did not have any more of.  Showing sold. Instant panic till I figured out what was going on.

Message 24 of 29
latest reply

I had a $5 Canadian sale today - which is better than I did between Dec. 22-28 total!!!

Message 25 of 29
latest reply

@7794heather wrote:

I got billed twice for my store on the 1st. Looks like they didn't charge me for Dec in Dec.

@7794heather- That happened to me recently.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/It-took-eBay-1-5-months-to-realize-they-didn-t-bill-my-store-f...

Message 26 of 29
latest reply

@coffeebean832 

At least you got a letter. I opened up my payment tab and saw it was in the neg, and then didnt realize the postage I had also printed out came out of my bank account. A letter would have been nice as a heads up. 

Message 27 of 29
latest reply

Happened to me a few times, It threw me off a bit.

Message 28 of 29
latest reply

@coffeebean832 thank you for taking the time to help.  😊 I will reach out to CS when I have a moment and see what they say. My store did renew Dec 1 but not sure why I wasnt charged until Jan, then Jan was due. I owe it, so it's not a double charge per se, just threw me off when I was in negative payment status. Made a few sales so back in the green 😀

Message 29 of 29
latest reply