cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly Coupons?

Are there no more quarterly coupons for Sellers?

That $25 was a major bonus to me every quarter, spent toward boxes and shipping supplies!

Man. They're not leaving ANY benefits on the table, for the people who make them money anymore, are they.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Quarterly Coupons?

@themonitorman

Go to this page and it is there the first day of each quarter:

http://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts

Click on My eBay at the top of the page and you should see it at the bottom of the drop-down.

coupon.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Quarterly Coupons?

@themonitorman

Go to this page and it is there the first day of each quarter:

http://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts

Click on My eBay at the top of the page and you should see it at the bottom of the drop-down.

coupon.jpg

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

Thanks!

I've always received these coupons from eBay via email, but I guess the times they are a changin' again...

Thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

Curious.... when I go to http://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts , I see that I have a $25 coupon to use. But if I look at My eBay either there is nothing, or it is trying to get me to sign up for eBay Bucks (see below.)   Any thoughts as to why this may be?

No Coupon4.jpg

Lisa (JustForPosting_1960) ~ This is my posting ID
******************************************************************************************
Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.
Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak, think.
--Unknown
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

Once I've used my quarterly shipping supply coupon that bottom space in My eBay shows my eBay bucks balance.

eBay never shows everybody the same thing. I provided the My eBay reference because it's quick for those who do see the coupon there. The subscriber discounts link can be bookmarked for those who don't see the coupon in My eBay.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

I thought they got rid of the coupons as well, but then I discovered they just hide them from us.  I missed out on my first quarter coupon because I couldn't find it.  I surely won't let that happen again.  It is just wrong that eBay makes it so hard to find the coupon, obviously they have saved thousands from all the coupons that aren't redeemed.

Like the other commenter replied, it can be found under subscriptions.  Once you click on it, it shows up all the time.

Happy eBaying!

Chrissy

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

@justforposting_1960 wrote:

Curious.... when I go to http://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts , I see that I have a $25 coupon to use. But if I look at My eBay either there is nothing, or it is trying to get me to sign up for eBay Bucks (see below.)   Any thoughts as to why this may be?

No Coupon4.jpg

It's mainly because eBay's programming is inconsistent. I would not count on emails either. They don't send them because they want store owners to forget they have them. I'd just check your subscriber discount section every 3 months (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec).

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

Thank you!  I don't think I would have found it otherwise.  I was also wondering where the message with the coupon code was, like they've sent in the past, since I needed to reorder boxes.  My code was worth the $25 off, which was nice.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

So, on this last day of the quarter, I tried to use my coupon, and I get a http:1.1 Service Unavailable notice. I have gotten this for the last two days. Did they finally do away with this coupon?

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

No, they did not discontinue them. I bet they are updating to generate the new ones so you are getting errors using the old one. I would NEVER wait until the last minute (or ever last few days) to order these.
Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

@fancypantscass wrote:

So, on this last day of the quarter, I tried to use my coupon, and I get a http:1.1 Service Unavailable notice. I have gotten this for the last two days. Did they finally do away with this coupon?

That really stinks. During the first week of each quarter I find my code and e-mail it to myself because you never know what part of eBay is going to be experiencing technical errors.

I went looking for my new code today and got the same error:

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

Working again - new codes are generated.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

Thanks for the link, much easier than trying to find it buried on the site. I still have a lot of supplies thanks to ebay orders being down. Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

I just wish they would quit dinking around with the items they do or don't carry.  I've been waiting for my coupon to order some 12x10x8 boxes and yep, you guessed it.  They're not carrying that size at the moment/anymore. 

So, I guess I will just sit on my coupon and check back periodically to see if they become available which means of course, more than likely, I'll be walking in the OP's  shoes come September -- remembering at the last minute I hadn't used my coupon yet because nothing was available earlier that I was interested in or needed.  😞

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Quarterly Coupons?

It's now July 5, 2018 and the end of Q2 was  June 30th.   I haven't received an email, can't find it anywhere on My eBay and it certainly is not in the My eBay drop down.

Current customer service phone wait time is 30 minutes.    Guess I'll try tonight.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply