cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted Listings Standard has been updated

We listened your feedback and worked on improving our tools to make managing your eBay business even easier. We’re excited to announce new improvements designed to enhance the selling experience and help you and your business grow further.

Enhancements to campaign management

We’ve enhanced our Promoted Listings Standard simple campaign creation and reporting tools to make managing your campaigns even easier.

You can now create and manage your simple campaigns all on one page. We’ve also added:

• New Brand and Condition filters
  • A new subcategory-level filter
  • Enhanced data visualization
  • Inline sorting for the first five columns
  • An entrance link to eBay Ads Academy

Thank you to all the sellers who provided their valuable feedback. We’ll continue listening and developing improvements to the selling experience on eBay.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

adsteam@ebay 

Woot!!

All for it!  Something useful and tied to PLs!  Thanks for the update!!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

My current campaign is ending today, so I'll try playing around with this tomorrow for a new campaign. Glad to see these changes!

One question: is it possible to run more than one PLS campaign at a time?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

My current campaign is ending today, so I'll try playing around with this tomorrow for a new campaign. Glad to see these changes!

One question: is it possible to run more than one PLS campaign at a time?

It is.  I have multiples running all the time.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

adsteam@ebay   I think eBay needs to work on their search algorithms and its performance ... I have a PLS Campaign running right now and after OVER 2.8 MILLION Impressions but only 34 sales ...

I have run enough PLS Campaigns to know when they are and are not working ... right now they are not working very well ...

So back to the current Campaign ... prior to this past weekend it was meandering along with the highest Impression day count being just over 94,000 ... then, out of the blue it sky rockets on yesterday, Sunday the 10th to over 184,000 ... its like "what happened?". 

Screenshot (3462).png

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@katzrul15 Thanks! I'll be trying that!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I have been running a PLS campaign as well, and my impressions data fluctuations are the same as yours.  A sudden spike occurred on 4/10, then plummeted back down to the baseline.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Ditto here.  Impressions soared then crashed.  I am running 3 different PLS campaigns right now.  Sales were doing okay. What happened?  Zero sales to be shipped today.  

Time to end my current ones and start new ones.  Again.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply