cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payouts

For the past 3 months I have been receiving daily payouts with no issues. This morning I receive a e-mail from ebay saying that they could not send my payout and may be a problem with my bank.  Ebay, there is no problem with my bank and as usual the problem is on your end.  I have been waiting for this to happen because everything ebay trys is a disaster.  I had paypal for years and never had any issues receiving my money.  Typical ebay. I am so tired of this nonsense!!

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Payouts

Same here, just got the message, but everthing is fine on my banks end and all my information is correct. Looks like their first major glitch

Message 2 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

I received the same message this morning.  My account is fine, in fact yesterday's payout was just credited today.  Must be a system wide glitch.

Message 3 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

same here I received yesterday all is ok with my bank , ebay try again 

Message 4 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

There are multiple threads about this. It happened to everyone.

Message 5 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

This isn't going to calm any nerves.  The message telling me it was a problem with my bank, before making sure they weren't the problem, won't be popular.   Obviously it is widespread, so they should know that many sellers banks couldn't have suddenly exploded overnight.

Message 6 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

Same message here for ALL of my 3 ebay accounts! Checked with my bank and they said everything is fine on their end, the payouts never even reached them! Now my account balance does not reflect those payouts anymore, they money is hanging somewhere in the universe, I assume. And no acknowledgement from ebay that they are having a glitch. 

Message 7 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

Also, to add assault to the injury, no support is currently available. Their live chat says' not available, and their call back number also says' "not available at this time"  

Message 8 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

I'm in the same boat everyone else it. Payout failed for 12/2.

Fought joining MP up until a few weeks ago and my spidey senses twitched when it asked for PII. This glitch does nothing to  sate that anxiety.

Message 9 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

Same message here.  

Message 10 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

Is anyone really surprised by this? It's just one glitch after another and ebay could care less as they do everything on the cheap like their IT people who program this mess.  As long as they get their big paychecks, managements could care less

Message 11 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

Same here.  And they aren't taking ANY calls.....................

The recording told me to "call back during business hours" but they are open right NOW.

Message 12 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

Same!! I was trying to call customer service and when that was not available I assumed this must be an issue with everyone.

Message 13 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

as i mentioned in one of the other threads, i got the message, but the payment is showing as pending in my bak account

Message 14 of 52
latest reply

Payouts

Same here ,folks. Got one yesterday. But, got this message today. Hopefully, they'll get the glitch fixed. 

Message 15 of 52
latest reply