cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payoneer

I linked my e bay account to payoneer and documents are approved. When can I start selling

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Payoneer

Assuming you've received all the necessary approvals from eBay and Payoneer, you should be clear to sell.

Have you tried posting a listing yet? If you receive an error message or some indication that you cannot list, there should be some indication of the nature of the problem and how to solve it.

Good luck!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Payoneer

You're All Set!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Payoneer

Assuming you've received all the necessary approvals from eBay and Payoneer, you should be clear to sell.

Have you tried posting a listing yet? If you receive an error message or some indication that you cannot list, there should be some indication of the nature of the problem and how to solve it.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Payoneer

You are approved!  What are you waiting for?  No one will hold your hand.  Just do it!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Payoneer

Be sure you follow the eBay selling internationally policy if you plan on selling worldwide.

https://ebay.com/help/selling/selling/selling-internationally?id=4132

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Payoneer

@fab_finds4u 

Please explain to me how someone in Sri Lanka can get 10 seller feedback before

selling internationally?  Perhaps I’m missing something.  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Payoneer

This is what I'm thinking.

They're  in SL and  can post from SL so they can sell to SL only. What's  to prevent that? They also need the 90 days to learn about the mailing conditions of  every country they plan on shipping to and learn import/export laws. They can learn the cost of International return shipping, a cost they could be responsible to pay. Count on it if they sell cheap China junk, knockoffs and clothing.  Returning with tracking is over $50 and I doubt they  would know that unless they read read and read some more. 

Maybe the item location comes into play. If their items are located in India maybe they should  ship to India only until they earn 10 fb points.

I think someone from eBay should say if it's okay to ignore the selling internationally policy. Could be SL has carte blanche.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply