cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

JUST LIKE A MONTH OR SO WHEN I LIST AN ITEM FOR SALE THE ZOOM FEATURE NO LONGER WORKS?

I TRIED EVERYTHING THEY TOLD ME TO DO IN THE SELLER QUESTIONS PAGE, AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING.

NO ONE HAS BEEN A HELP EVEN WHEN I CALLED THEM.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

I looked at your listings and found one that did not zoom, I checked the image which is only 500px on the longest side and as stated in the previous reply you don't get zoom unless the image is at least 800px.

500px is the smallest image size allowed but 800px is the smallest to have the zoom feature work.

FYI - You need to do a better job cropping your images and also some of the backgrounds you are using do not enhance your images at all, I looked at one or two that in the search results view which very hard to figure out what the item was (clear glass item on a patterned background).

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

Are you aware that for the zoom to work at least the length  OR the width must be over 800 pixels? (Doesn't need to be both)

I just checked on of mine and it is working fine.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

I looked at your listings and found one that did not zoom, I checked the image which is only 500px on the longest side and as stated in the previous reply you don't get zoom unless the image is at least 800px.

500px is the smallest image size allowed but 800px is the smallest to have the zoom feature work.

FYI - You need to do a better job cropping your images and also some of the backgrounds you are using do not enhance your images at all, I looked at one or two that in the search results view which very hard to figure out what the item was (clear glass item on a patterned background).

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

Your pictures are really bad.  You may want to invest a few dollars in a light box.  You can buy one here on ebay for around 20 to 30 bucks.  Would be a great investment for you.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

HOW COMES MY OLDER LISTINGS HAVE THIS ZOOM FEATURE WHEN IT IS THE SAME CAMERA I USED FOR LISTING THESE NEW ONES?

ZELDA REMIX WAS JUST LISTED A WHILE AGO AND DOES NOT HAVE THE ZOOM FEATURE.

LUNAR POOL HAS THE ZOOM FEATURE AND WAS LISTED Nov 01, 2022.

SHOULD I ENVEST IN A BETTER CAMERA?

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

THANKS,

WILL LOOK INTO PURCHASING ONE AND A BETTER CAMERA.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP.

I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION PLEASE.

HOW COMES MY OLDER LISTINGS HAVE THIS ZOOM FEATURE WHEN IT IS THE SAME CAMERA I USED FOR LISTING THESE NEW ONES?

ZELDA REMIX WAS JUST LISTED A WHILE AGO AND DOES NOT HAVE THE ZOOM FEATURE.

LUNAR POOL HAS THE ZOOM FEATURE AND WAS LISTED Nov 01, 2022.

SHOULD I ENVEST IN A BETTER CAMERA?

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

When you get your picture figured out, you might want to investigate your caps lock which appears to be stuck.

Seriously, all caps is considered to be shouting.  Plus it's not easy to read for some of us.  

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

PHOTOS IN LISTINGS.

Thanks for letting me know this.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply