Did you mean: 

Orders page completely empty?!

Kapng.png

Is this happening to anyone else? 

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

That's what mine looks like. I guess we're caught up!

P.S. The drop-downs work.

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

That's what mine looks like. I guess we're caught up!

P.S. The drop-downs work.

Not on our end, we tried setting different options or searching an order directly. 

Man this isn't a good sign.

Message 3 of 27
latest reply

Yup, just happened on mine too... The payments section has some weird "invoice" box to the right of the box that shows the processing/available payments.  Not sure what that is about either.  I also can't look at my purchases, and it says tracking isn't available 😕 My cart is a blank page too. *eyeroll*

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

Wow. Totally empty. Good thing tomorrow is a USPS holiday.

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

Oh ... Mann  .. not again !

No wonder there is no orders coming in ... .eBay crashed again .... 😥

Message 6 of 27
latest reply

Same here. All my orders to be shipped are missing and all my shipped orders are missing.

Message 7 of 27
latest reply

Shipping labels is not working and purchase history pages just crashed too.

Awesome!

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

@zamo-zuan wrote:

Kapng.png

Is this happening to anyone else? 

yes, I started my own thread on it almost immediately. (I was doing something in it, when all of a sudden it stopped working and won't show me the orders) - not paid and shipped, not awaiting shipment, not awaiting payment. And on the overview screen it shows the awaiting statuses of orders as "unavailable".

C.

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

Yes, it's happening with my sales, too: shipped items, items awaiting shipment, and items awaiting payment. And, of course, I can't get hold of anyone at Customer Service--a misnomer if ever there was one--or get any help through the chat assistant. I can't even print labels for items that've been paid for; so I hope they get this corrected soon.

Message 10 of 27
latest reply

@magic*moonbeams wrote:

Yup, just happened on mine too... The payments section has some weird "invoice" box to the right of the box that shows the processing/available payments.  Not sure what that is about either.  I also can't look at my purchases, and it says tracking isn't available 😕 My cart is a blank page too. *eyeroll*

The invoice box showed up in my first month of MP as things were cutting over... haven't seen it since, as they do not invoice, they take money directly from my received funds and bill me the store fee at the end of the month.

C.

Message 11 of 27
latest reply

I was at work today and got a notification that I sold an item.  I am on my desktop right now and it doesn't show.  NOTHING shows, not even all of my past orders.  WTH??

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 12 of 27
latest reply

Same here.

Good thing I haven't  sold anything recently lol

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

Same here. All shipped orders and items to be shipped are missing.

Message 14 of 27
latest reply

Same here..... must be an ebay issue.  Better not get dinged for late shipments then.

Message 15 of 27
latest reply