cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October Seller Check In Video?

tyler@ebay  I noticed the October Seller Check In video was uploaded directly to the eBay for Business Facebook page instead of to the YouTube channel like usual.

Not everyone uses Facebook and I bet a lot of YouTube subscribers are wondering what happened.

Any idea why they did it that way this time and are they going to publish it on YouTube as well for the non-Facebook crowd?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

I don't know @valueaddedresource - but I mentioned it this morning before we got it cross posted to the Check-In archive. It's been uploaded to the YouTube channel as of now. 

It seemed to be more of an oversight than an intended change! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks tyler@ebay ! It looks like it's still "unlisted" so anyone that finds that post here in the Check In archive will be able to watch it but it's still not showing publicly if you just go to the eBay for Business YouTube Channel.

They must have forgotten to flip the switch.   😊

2021-11-01_18-51-10.jpg

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@valueaddedresource wrote:

Thanks tyler@ebay ! It looks like it's still "unlisted" so anyone that finds that post here in the Check In archive will be able to watch it but it's still not showing publicly if you just go to the eBay for Business YouTube Channel.

They must have forgotten to flip the switch.   😊

2021-11-01_18-51-10.jpg

Just a heads up tyler@ebay  it's still unlisted - it shows in the check in playlist but nowhere else.  As unlisted, it won't surface in a regular YT search and most importantly subscribers to the eBay for Business channel won't get a notification.  Might be why it only has 24 views. 😉

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@valueaddedresource - hahaha let's try it again - they told me it's been made public, would you check and let me know?

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It's working for me.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

tyler@ebay wrote:

@valueaddedresource - hahaha let's try it again - they told me it's been made public, would you check and let me know?

tyler@ebay that worked! 👍

Message 7 of 7
latest reply