cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving ebay notifications, emails.

Not getting ebay notifications when I sell something. Also, the email notification usually received when posting an item is random. Only get an email half the time when posting a new item.  

Anyone else having this problem? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not receiving ebay notifications, emails.

@tweetystwades 

Yes, it's rather undependable at times.  So every morning when I sign on,  I check my messages first.  

Happy Holidays!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I had a problem yesterday with not receiving any best offer notifications on an item sold.  I got an email that the item sold for full price and then a second payment confirmation email that it sold for my minimum auto accept price.  Normally I would get emails that the buyer offered "X" amount and then a second stating that it had been auto-accepted. Nothing in my spam either. 

I called in to eBay to report and the agent opened a ticket, because he thought it was odd too.  Strange that my mobile notifications showed it selling for the auto accept price, but again no notifications that a best offer was submitted.  It almost seemed like the buyer clicked the 'buy it now' and was given my lowest auto-accept price at checkout.  Grrrr....

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@tweetystwades 

Yes, it's rather undependable at times.  So every morning when I sign on,  I check my messages first.  

Happy Holidays!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply