cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No View Sellers items LINK? Another Glitch?

Can anyone see a "view sellers items"  link from a listing?  Only way to find it now is thru the feedback page????

image.png

Drag photos here or
Message 1 of 59
latest reply
58 REPLIES 58

Was just going to post that.  

When I found something I liked from a seller, I always looked to see what else he had I might have missed.

So now you have to hit feedback, and then sellers items to do it.

Message 2 of 59
latest reply

I can't do a search by seller either!!!  slight_frown

Message 3 of 59
latest reply

By seller takes you down to the middle of the page.

You have to click "only show items for" then put in seller's name.

I just did it with myself, and it worked.

Message 4 of 59
latest reply

Thank you...I see that now, but what about seller's sold listings?  

Message 5 of 59
latest reply

That is still there to the left of the page under "show only."

Message 6 of 59
latest reply

I think I figured it out..you have to check "Sold" near the top...
Message 7 of 59
latest reply

@Anonymous

is this one a change/glitch/test?

Message 8 of 59
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

Can anyone see a "view sellers items"  link from a listing?  Only way to find it now is thru the feedback page????

image.png

Drag photos here or

I saw this today myself.

There was a link for "Visit Store", but not for "Sellers Other Items".

I expect this is an "improvement" that goes along with "product-based shopping".  I hate the Store format, so I always use "See Other Items" which presents the seller's listings in a search result format.  eBay apparently doesn't want to show listings, so I think it's going to be "store" or "products" going forward. 

Even better, on the listing I saw... where I was now forced to look at the Store instead of all their listings... I get to the Store page, and there are categories to the left.  The listing I was looking at was in the Coins > World > Collections, Lots category.  I click "See All" categories, because I want to see if he has any other listings in that category.  But that category was not showing there anywhere.  I went back to the listing, confirmed it was in that category.  It was.  But according to his Store page, he didn't have any listings in that category.

Big.  Fat.  Mess. 

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 9 of 59
latest reply

Well they've been making the font so small hardly see it when its there.

Message 10 of 59
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dhbookds wrote:

@Anonymous

is this one a change/glitch/test?

Hi @dhbookds, happy to help confirm that this is an intentional change. We've made some changes to maintain a simplified display on the View Item Page, which includes the removal of the See seller's other items link from listings of those who have subscribed to a store. Those items are still visible through the Visit Store link and this change should ensure that buyer's are clear on where they are going when they select a link.

Message 11 of 59
latest reply

Those items are still visible through the Visit Store link...

Please see Post # 9.

MAYBE if I scrolled through all 2,500 of the seller's listings those items might be visible, but I don't want to scroll through all 2,500 listings. 

...and this change should ensure that buyer's are clear on where they are going when they select a link.

I was not aware any buyers were unclear on where those links went, I have never once seen any complaint about it. 

...removal of the See seller's other items link from listings of those who have subscribed to a store.

Well, that's just another reason for me to never subscribe to a store again!

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 12 of 59
latest reply

Trinton - do you run this by focus groups before you make these changes - as I want to sign up. I hate the store format and always view sellers other items and filter from there. Many sellers have no idea how to categorize their listings and then put them into wrong categories by accident - I've done it myself.

Message 13 of 59
latest reply

@ted_200 wrote:

Those items are still visible through the Visit Store link...

Please see Post # 9.

MAYBE if I scrolled through all 2,500 of the seller's listings those items might be visible, but I don't want to scroll through all 2,500 listings. 

...and this change should ensure that buyer's are clear on where they are going when they select a link.

I was not aware any buyers were unclear on where those links went, I have never once seen any complaint about it. 

...removal of the See seller's other items link from listings of those who have subscribed to a store.

Well, that's just another reason for me to never subscribe to a store again!

I never liked to click on a sellers store link.  I do not like the way they look.  From the very beginning I have always clicked on see *sellers other items*.  Now I will not bother.  If I don't find it in search ... oh well.  I'll find it somewhere.  

Message 14 of 59
latest reply

@tunicaslot wrote:

Trinton - do you run this by focus groups before you make these changes - as I want to sign up. I hate the store format and always view sellers other items and filter from there. Many sellers have no idea how to categorize their listings and then put them into wrong categories by accident - I've done it myself.

I agree completely!!!!!  I do not like going into a seller's store and I will not do it!!

Message 15 of 59
latest reply