cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New seller

Hello! 

who sells handmade goods? 

Please tell me do they sell well here? 

I exhibited handmade jewelry, I set the minimum price, but there are no views and no sales 😩

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

New seller

I just wanted to let you know that your price of $5 for your jewelry is too low (will be losing money).

EBAY selling fees are charged on (purchase price + shipping + sales tax) plus 30 cent handling charge.  Additional fees of 1.65% for any "international sales".

$5.00 purchase price

$6.00 shipping

$ 1.10   sales tax

You pay "selling fees" on total amount of $11.10 plus 30 cent handling charge.   Plus additional fees of 1.65% for international sales.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

New seller

Would need to list a lot more items. But the big factor is where the item is coming from. Last time I looked USA could not buy stuff from Russia or Ukraine. Ukraine is technically under a ban where USA cannot buy from Ukraine. And I am not sure of the European market also. I understand the International Mail is still open in Ukraine but the payment factor could be a problem there.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

New seller

@lyaus5994 

Very nice, however I would keep listing some more of your pieces that you make. Jewelry is also a very saturated venue here on Ebay.

I wish you well and much success. 

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

New seller

In the shipping area of the listing it states their may be carrier service disruptions.  

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

New seller

Besides the ban, I know that there is no mail from the USA to the UKraine so if a buyer has a problem , how will they be able to do a return?   Anyway, I am sorry but I don't think that you will do well selling handmade jewelry here.  I hope that the situation gets better soon.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

New seller

My blocked countries...eBay personally blocked Ukraine as a buyer...not me..

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

New seller

Can you please  make another Ukranian heart brooch?  I will pay you $5. $2 is too cheap.

When it's  ready make a buy now listing and let me know when it's listed. 

Thanks 

Fab

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

New seller

thank you very much!
I can add new products from February 1, because this month my limit as a new seller has been exhausted (only three products can be posted), until then I can make several new brooches, I will tell you when everything is ready.
The price will be 5 + 6 dollars delivery.
Is that okay for you?
Have a good day!
I am very grateful that you answered!

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

New seller

@lyaus5994 

You might want to add the size and length of the bracelet, the necklace and the earrings. You may also want to pin point what the gemstones on the bracelet are made from and also what size are the beads.  8mm? 10mm? What accessories and findings make up all of the jewelry? Are the ear wires plated? Just giving you some ideas to help your jewelry sell.  

Good luck to you.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

New seller

hello!
As promised, I made 4 Ukrainian heart brooches and added them to the Buy Now listing. Thank you 🤗

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

New seller

@lyaus5994 wrote:

Hello! 

who sells handmade goods? 

Please tell me do they sell well here? 

I exhibited handmade jewelry, I set the minimum price, but there are no views and no sales 😩

Some handmade goods sell well, others do not sell at all.

Just like any other category of product.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

New seller

Hi!

You had free shipping on the 3 items you sold. Maybe try lowering the shipping price a little.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

New seller

Hi!

I think they will do well if the prices are good. Most of the USA supports Ukraine💛💙🌻 If you made earrings & necklaces I think they would do great! Some people myself included do not like brooches cause holes in outfits. God bless you all over there🙏💖😊

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

New seller

"You had free shipping on the 3 items you sold. Maybe try lowering the shipping price a little."

Seriously?!  You think $6 shipping from Ukraine is too much?

Message 15 of 16
latest reply