cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New promotion: list in Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop category ( 64482 ) pay no FVF on first 10 sales

What is the Promotion?

Sellers (“Sellers”) who activate the offer, and pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, list in Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop category ( 64482 ) (“Qualifying Category”) during the Promotion Period, will pay no final value fees for the first 10 items sold from the Qualifying Category (the “Promotion”). All listing durations are included; however auction-style listings created in 1-day and 3-day duration will continue to be subject to the listing upgrade fee. Fees for optional listing upgrades (such as reserve price, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) still apply.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

New promotion: list in Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop category ( 64482 ) pay no FVF on first 10 sales

No final value fee on 10 items in this category.  Listing fees still apply.  Wish I would get that one!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I don't know why they kept the blurb in about 1 & 3 day auctions as it's not free insertions promo. Just confuses the users.

I got it on my non store, as did the daughter. Not one I'd use.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

It is only for non-store accounts.  I activted it just because it is the first promotion this account has gotten for a year and a half.  Not that I have any sports memorabilia.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hey ebay,

Does this include all the fakes, forgeries, reproductions, reprints sellers comicly list as "unknown", all the while trying to skirt the issue, "unknown" as happily allowed by ebay, 'cuz, in spite of ebays wind blowing as to this NOT allowed, fact is, it is?

Sports mem, etc, quickly coming close to..........gulp........ladies handbags!!

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I agree with you, ymeagainlord.  I didn't read the promotion carefully enough and just listed something quickly.  I listed one piddly item for 99 cents that I thought would be a free listing.  That was a waste.  I'm glad I read the posts here to remind me what the promotion really is (no FVF but listing fee applies...for any duration listing).  Too much reading fine print.  Lol.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Seems like it's worded in ways that are easy to misinterpret if not read very carefully too:  Please note that the discount may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the “Seller Account” section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.

Are final value fees ever shown during the listing process?  Of course not...so when it says that the "discount my not be shown during the listing process", I just proceed.   Only did one piddly listing anyway, but just saying.    A person could accept the offer without even reading all the fine print either...which likely would have someone believe that the listing fees are free.   Again, just saying....my opinion.   

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

That said, I didn't actually read all the way through it as I wasn't interested, but is there any min sold price like the Baby gear coupon promo has?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

What the heck category is 64482?  I just tried to use the promo and listed in "Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop " but no sub category I can find is 64482.  And it does not show that I used one of the "promotion" 10.   

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

+1 i have the same issue.  listed 10 items under sports memorabilia/cards but the promotion shows as though nothing was used.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Got it, just listed two items.  I'm hoping I receive the card I'm waiting for by tomorrow, because I'd like to list the 4-card lot for a BIN of 75 bucks before the promo ends.  That'd be awesome.  *LOL*

Message 11 of 11
latest reply