cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New markdown manager restrictions

I worked for an hour. trying to put relisted items on sale - buyers were waiting. These were re-lists with no price increases, just items I had run out of. Found out they had to be up for 14 days in order to go on sale. was told that sellers were raising prices in order to mark them down. My prices were the same. What's the difference in this & eBay  telling sellers to add "free" s&h to the price of each item they sell?????? It's OK for sellers to hide s&h & rip off their buyers & eBay to collect more fee when those sellers who did that have a sale of 2 items or more????? I've had it with eBay & their constant changes - always making things worse for sellers. I'm starting tomorrow to move my listing to 2 other sites, where buyers & sellers  are treated with respect, The only plus I got out of this new rule, is that eBay will be getting less fees from me this week, since my buyers would have to pay full price, instead of getting 10% off.  I'll tell them to wait. What jackass institued this should be fired!!!!! And I hope the jackass reads this post!!!!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New markdown manager restrictions

This blog has now been reported to the world on Facebook to let everyone know about eBay's "free shipping" gimmick. Next, the better business bureau~~~~~!!!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply