cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Selling Formats

How many people like the new selling formats. Personally I find it really horiable and hideous. With the old selling list I was able to see in one place concise small list the item I was selling, 1. a small photo the item 2. The item listing number 3. the shipping cost. In the order the item ended.  

I would copy and past in WORD in ending date sequence. When the item ended the listing would have the buyers name. I could write on my list and keep track so I be sure to ship to the correct person and keep track of shipping cost against my estimate. If some one makes an offer the only way I know to find the shipping is to take time to look up my actual listing.  Before I could just look at my list

The new things a spread out all over. OK for an CPA but for the average person on eBay it is really bad.  And I have a Business **bleep** and MBA

From May to August I had and shipped over 300 items and became a POWER SELLER. I will never be able to do that again with the new system.   Can we get the old system back?

Any comments?????

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: New Selling Formats

Hi...congrats on the sales and powerseller...from what you posted...maybe I'm missing something.... it appears like you're doing a lot of work which is already done for you on eBay.

....for instance...you mentioned...When the item ended the listing would have the buyers name. I could write on my list and keep track so I be sure to ship to the correct person and keep track of shipping cost against my estimate. 

That info is all available on eBay with detail of costs...and using ebay shipping...the address

Maybe I'm mis-reading it

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

but but but change for change's sake.. we have to justify our silicon valley salaries

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

How many people like the new selling formats.

What new selling formats?  Do you mean the SELLER HUB?  I've been using it for several years.  In the beginning, I didn't like it, but once I got used to doing things slightly different than before, I like it.

If the Seller Hub is what you are referring to, take some time to look at ORDERS and all the sections in the drop down, as well as LISTINGS.  At a glance you can see who has yet to pay, who has paid and ready to ship, and those items that have been paid and shipped.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 4
latest reply