cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Listing Format

Does anyone know if we can change back to the old listing format?  Not sure why Ebay continues to change stuff that creates more work for us sellers.  The new format is awful and time consuming.  I have been selling on here since 2005 and they never seem to make changes to help the sellers.  I know my sales are down because I am frustrated by the changes.   I haven't been listing new items due to the time involved in doing so.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: New Listing Format

No;

Reason for this change was to go to item specifics for the search criteria; so far as a I can tell it is a fail.

Time may allow them to get it fixed.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I know my sales are down because I am not listing like I like I used to.   They have made everything so time consuming that I am tempted to end my listings and look for another way to sell.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't like it either. Sometimes takes a day or two to complete a listing due to the frustration involved. The changes ebay has made this year have sales way down to nearly non-existent. This platform has become quite pathetic. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It's horrible and very time consuming. Can we still opt out of this?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have been unable to use the classic listing format since April and unfortunately my rate of listing on this site has plummeted since then. Turns out that taking much longer to do a more frustrating task is a real motivation killer. Ebay has suggested that our user experience will improve as a result of getting used to using the new tool, and I am finding the reverse to be true. If you are forced to eat the same terrible meal day after day, does your experience of that meal improve or worsen over time?

In a way I should thank eBay for motivating me to do my research on other selling platforms, even including a local flea market booth. Expand your horizon, discovery can be fun.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply