cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Feedback Flow for Sellers

devon@ebay, elizabeth@ebay , velvet@ebay 

This new Feedback flow started last night and it is not acceptable.  The old format had ALL of my pre-typed Feedback available.  The first time I saw this and clicked the Positive button I got a canned eBay Feedback in the window that I was NOT able to change and what it said was not what I ever would have typed, unacceptable.  This pic just shows a blank page, I closed it before doing anything.  This ONE FB takes up my entire screen.

Screenshot (3778).png

To optimize time I leave FB for Buyers while the label is printing.  Now I can't do that.  What I have to is more work and more steps ... I have to go to my FB history and scroll to the bottom of the page then click the Leave Feedback (Green arrow next pic) link then work on my Feedback task.

Screenshot (3779).png

Below is the page that comes up and this older format does NOT waste my screen space and HAS all of my pre-typed FB in it.

Screenshot (3780).png

Wow, I can see three things on this page.

Please advise how I can get back to the old FB flow???

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 116
latest reply
115 REPLIES 115

Re: New Feedback Flow for Sellers

@mr_lincoln 

Have u left feedback from the feedback box in seller hub?

Message 2 of 116
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

This new Feedback flow started last night and it is not acceptable.  The old format had ALL of my pre-typed Feedback available.  The first time I saw this and clicked the Positive button I got a canned eBay Feedback in the window that I was NOT able to change and what it said was not what I ever would have typed, unacceptable.  This pic just shows a blank page, I closed it before doing anything.  This ONE FB takes up my entire screen.

Screenshot (3778).png

To optimize time I leave FB for Buyers while the label is printing.  Now I can't do that.  What I have to is more work and more steps ... I have to go to my FB history and scroll to the bottom of the page then click the Leave Feedback (Green arrow next pic) link then work on my Feedback task.

Screenshot (3779).png

Below is the page that comes up and this older format does NOT waste my screen space and HAS all of my pre-typed FB in it.

Screenshot (3780).png

Regards,

Mr. L

Hey @mr_lincoln. These are new changes to enhance the feedback flow. You should still have the option to use your pre-filled feedback by accessing your feedback history and clicking on the feedback link on the bottom of the page. I can share your feedback with the correct team and if they need more information I will be sure to reach back out. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 3 of 116
latest reply

But the old feedback system wasn't broken -- it was perfect as it was.

Your statement that "These are new changes to enhance the feedback flow" is just MBA Orwellian double-speak -- please don't try to con us.  

We do not feel "enhanced" by this change.

There are so many other SERIOUS problems on the eBay site that are in desperate need of change -- and the feedback page wasn't on that list.  

Not even close.

Message 4 of 116
latest reply

...oh dear eBay...there are so many issues which is very important and is needed to express than these...one example. Credit Card Charge Back...

Message 5 of 116
latest reply

Additional steps is not an improvement to flow. Maybe some manufacturing companies could teach eBay what flow is.

Message 6 of 116
latest reply

Good thing feedback is optional 😎

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 7 of 116
latest reply

@stuff4divas wrote:

@mr_lincoln 

Have u left feedback from the feedback box in seller hub?

@stuff4divas   The normal way I leave FB is when the label prints I clear the label from the screen and it goes back to the Print label page and on the right is a link to Leave Feedback which yields the FB flow like my last picture on the OP ... I don't even have to go to Seller Hub.  I will try to capture a series of screen shots for the process I see on BOTH Firefox and Edge.

Too bad we can't do a zoom meeting on this stuff so everyone could see exactly what happens.

Regards,
Message 8 of 116
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

Screenshot (3778).png

Screenshot (3779).png

Screenshot (3780).png

Regards,

Mr. L

Hey @mr_lincoln. These are new changes to enhance the feedback flow. You should still have the option to use your pre-filled feedback by accessing your feedback history and clicking on the feedback link on the bottom of the page. I can share your feedback with the correct team and if they need more information I will be sure to reach back out. 

Hi devon@ebay   They do not enhance the flow ... and the red highlighted comment you made is exactly what I explained in the 2nd half of my post ... the point I was making is the new flow does NOT work, does NOT have my pre-typed FB comments and I can not leave FB while the label is printing ... I do NOT want to go through the extra steps of going back to my FB history to leave multiple FBs when I can do them one at a time when I print labels ... I hope you are understanding what I think I have explained here.

How do we opt out of the new enhancements that are not enhancements???

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Message 9 of 116
latest reply

@1786davycrockett wrote:

But the old feedback system wasn't broken -- it was perfect as it was.

Your statement that "These are new changes to enhance the feedback flow" is just MBA Orwellian double-speak -- please don't try to con us.  

We do not feel "enhanced" by this change.

There are so many other SERIOUS problems on the eBay site that are in desperate need of change -- and the feedback page wasn't on that list.  

Not even close.

@bbravo65   Thank you let's review, "But the old feedback system wasn't broken -- it was perfect as it was. ..."

Regards,
Message 10 of 116
latest reply

@janet9988 wrote:

Good thing feedback is optional 😎

@janet9988   LOL! Funny you mention that ... what I almost put in my OP was a snarky comment about the new flow is encouraging me NOT to WASTE time leaving FB for Buyers ... but then I thought better of it ...

Regards,
Message 11 of 116
latest reply

@bbravo65 wrote:

...oh dear eBay...there are so many issues which is very important and is needed to express than these...one example. Credit Card Charge Back...

@bbravo65   Actually, they could be spending their programming time fixing the new Unified listing tool instead of changing a system that worked and, to my knowledge, nobody has complained about recently ...

Regards,
Message 12 of 116
latest reply

Doesn't matter to us as we stopped leaving feedback years ago when they took the detail star ratings report away - We just don't like saying nice things about people who trashes us behind our back 'to mommy' with the stars. - we would get GLOWING feedback saying PERFECT and then get a two for description. 

Message 13 of 116
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:

devon@ebay wrote:

@mr_lincoln wrote:

Screenshot (3778).png

Screenshot (3779).png

Screenshot (3780).png

Regards,

Mr. L

Hi devon@ebay   They do not enhance the flow ... and the red highlighted comment you made is exactly what I explained in the 2nd half of my post ... the point I was making is the new flow does NOT work, does NOT have my pre-typed FB comments and I can not leave FB while the label is printing ... I do NOT want to go through the extra steps of going back to my FB history to leave multiple FBs when I can do them one at a time when I print labels ... I hope you are understanding what I think I have explained here.

How do we opt out of the new enhancements that are not enhancements???

Regards,

Mr. L

Hi @mr_lincoln. We're working on gathering more information about this process and possible opt out options. Once we get more details on this, we'll be sure to update everyone here. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 14 of 116
latest reply

Reminds me of Autodesk products. Great upgrades, in their view, but continued to ignore simple coding issues that even I,  as a dimwitted manager could overcome by coding on my own and creating IU buttons that performed tasks that took Autodesk a couple years to finally release. 

Message 15 of 116
latest reply