cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to list with multiple variations

I have listed with multiple variations before, but today I have spent over 2 hours and can't find the way to list with multiple variations on a single listing. Categories: Toys and hobbies>Action Figures>Other Action Figures.... and also in Clothing.

Very rare. It is not working for me. (I have a Premium Store)

Any help (click by click: or step by step) will be appreciated.

Try to list a draft before to be sure if works. Right here and don't have the option. Thanks in advance

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
***Herman Melville***
= = = =

Rejoice always!!!
1 Thes 5:16
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@maxmawi wrote: ...  can't find the way to list with multiple variations on a single listing. Categories: Toys and hobbies>Action Figures>Other Action Figures.... 

Variations is not available in that category; I just did a test draft listing.  If a category does offer it, the option will show up on the listing form just below the "Second category" option. I'm pretty sure that the variations format is available in all subcategories in Clothing.

Here's the current category list, though I'm not 100% sure it's up to date.

https://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/multiplevariationslist.html

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Variations are not available for all categories.  If it is available for the eBay category you have chosen it will show near the top of the listing page.  I think it is the third section and it will say variations with an arrow.  If it does not show it is not available for your category.

Make sure you have selected an eBay category first.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I don't see a variation option on the listing form for the toys and hobby category that you gave. Perhaps they don't have variations for that category??

There are so many clothing categories and I don't know which one you were using but the one clothing category that I tried did have a variation option that shows up on the listing form right under your store categories..    Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Women's Clothing > Tops

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Could it be that you have auction selected instead of fixed price? If so then the variation option won't be available until you change it back to fixed price.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@maxmawi wrote: ...  can't find the way to list with multiple variations on a single listing. Categories: Toys and hobbies>Action Figures>Other Action Figures.... 

Variations is not available in that category; I just did a test draft listing.  If a category does offer it, the option will show up on the listing form just below the "Second category" option. I'm pretty sure that the variations format is available in all subcategories in Clothing.

Here's the current category list, though I'm not 100% sure it's up to date.

https://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/multiplevariationslist.html

Message 6 of 6
latest reply