cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Good Til Cancelled items are ending and vanisshing. Not relisting Just Gone

A large number of my Good Til Cancelled items that renew today are vanishing. They end and do not relist. Don't show in unsold and cannot bring them up using the EBAY item ID number in either active or completed. They are just vanishing. Hundreds of dollars so far today.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

There is some technical issue today,  for sure. Look through the posts. I too am having trouble. 

Hope it is fixed soon, 

Grandma 

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Yeah I've lost about 150 listings so far, until they issue a statement make sure to download your listings

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

I have had this happen before and latter they would reappear.  I never asked but I just thought it was eBay doing a system update of some sort.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Well, luckily for me so far, only 1 listing is lost. Weird though, I had another GTC listing end just a few minutes ago. Now, the old missing listing is back and the newest one(the one that just ended) is still missing. Maybe they are playing catch up.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

I've lost 20 so far today.  I've been processing shipments all afternoon so I did not realize anything was amiss until just now, so I am unable to download anything that is missing.  Hope they get found and restored.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

I just got off the phone with eBay. They are aware of the issues re: bidded items going to "unsold" but he seemed to think my issue (items disappearing) was unique. Obviously, it is not because there are a lot of sellers here with the same issue today. There's definitely a bug. Someone on these boards said that it's the listing that are ending today that are disappearing rather than renewing automatically. I went in and ended the rest of the listings that would renew today, and then bulk relisted them (or, I might have done a Sell Similar, I don't remember). At any rate, at least items have stopped disappearing for now. I still have 30-something listings that have disappeared, and I am praying that eBay figures this glitch out an is able to recover those listings! 

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Happening with me.  Lost over 60 listings today.

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Wake up ebay. Fix the problem!

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

There is a good idea, I am going to do the same. Lost several but this may help save the rest.

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

From an outside ebay board from someone who contacted concierge........  It is happening and they figured out why:  Since it is a short month, 28 days........all the GTC listings for the 28th,29,30,31 have to be automatically relisted today  which is taking much longer than usual.........

No need to do anything........the listings will get relisted, will just take longer than normal. 

And just think.......February only comes once a yr...........

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

I guess Ebay was so busy planning their vertical scaling that they forgot about horizontal scaling.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

That's a relief, as I've lost nearly 500 listings from auto-renewing...

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

I've lost about 30 to 40 listings so far as well due to this bug. Hopefully this is fixed & they reappear.

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

I am experiencing the same issue...I called eBay and was told that they have no reports of problems with Good Til Cancelled items not re-listing.   This is another case of one eBay hand not knowing what the other eBay hand is doing.    I currently have over 14,000 individual items listed in my eBay store and this issue is causing me grave financial hardship.   I will call eBay again and if I can't get resolution from them, then I will start searching for a better alternative to eBay

Message 15 of 17
latest reply