cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app messed up

This a.m. I checked my items on my iPad and it seems that no where in the listings does it have my name or feedback rating. I then went to eBay.com and all ok. I only have two items listed at very good prices as for personal reasons I am downsizing and need to take a hiatus at this time. Is anyone else having this problem with their mobile apps?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mobile app messed up

You mght post on mobile app board and get more answers from those who use it.

Go up top and click on discussions......there are 2 boards on apps, about 1/2 down.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The app can be problematic.

If you have a computer, you might try that.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for your reply, and yes I do have a computer which is ebay.com and all is okay there. But what I am trying to say is that buyers who use a mobile app and view my items will not see my username or feedback rating according to what I saw on my iPad app this a.m. Was just wondering if anyone else using their iPads or phones are seeing this with their items assuming that buyers using their phones or iPads might not be. Thx.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You mght post on mobile app board and get more answers from those who use it.

Go up top and click on discussions......there are 2 boards on apps, about 1/2 down.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much!!!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I just got a new iPad and was forced to “upgrade” to the new mobile app. What a joke. The formats for listings, followings, etc. are very user unfriendly. Someone needs to inform eBay they need to continue to support the old version. It worked very well. Progress?????

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

there is often a delay or error in the status of items on the app. long term issue but generally not a problem
Message 7 of 7
latest reply