cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Listing

Hi,

I had a listing with 3 duplicate items, I sold the 2nd item last week. There was 1 left, even showed "last one" on the previously sold listing.  There were 3 watchers, now the listing has disappeared. If someone has it in their cart and hasn't checked out yet, would it disappear? I have immediate payment of my listings. It disappeared about 4 hours ago.         

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Missing Listing

I don't see that listing appear in general search results, but going directly to the listing page I can see that it is still live and available to purchase. If it's on someone's watch list or if it's found through Google then it can still be located and purchased by those interested parties. Since this issue is so widespread, hopefully eBay will have it fixed by tomorrow.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 11 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Missing Listing

When a listing is missing any newly required item specifics (deadline was Feb 22), then the listing will not renew. Could that be the case? Clothing was one of the heavily affected categories.

In any event- go to your Sold history and find the listing from there. Click on it. You'll be able to see if it's still active and you just missed it in your search, or if it was ended for some reason.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

For me it seems to be the listings that are ending and should be automatically relisting. I have now lost over 40 in the last few hours. They are not showing in the unsold category either. From all the recent posts to the community it is happening site wide.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

I see it in the "sold listings", from the sale on the 21st. It looks like it's still active, it shows at the top "you've sold some items.  I've searched my listings and it's not there.    

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

It seems others are having the same issue. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

Reading around a bit- this is a widespread issue. Some are missing hundreds of listings. The good news is that you confirmed your listing is still active. I'd give it a day or two and eBay will probably make the listings visible again.

What's the item? I can see if it appears in general search even though it's not appearing on your active listings page.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

124553353421 It's a Miraclesuit.   I'm now missing 18 listings, the apps showing the right number of listings but that item number I just sent you is not showing in the app either.  Weird !!

Thank you!!

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

The item number shows in a google search and takes me to your listing.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

Aha, I did not try that.  I just did and see it. Thank you!  

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

Happy to help. You’re welcome.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

I don't see that listing appear in general search results, but going directly to the listing page I can see that it is still live and available to purchase. If it's on someone's watch list or if it's found through Google then it can still be located and purchased by those interested parties. Since this issue is so widespread, hopefully eBay will have it fixed by tomorrow.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Missing Listing

Thank you!!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply