cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payouts

Anyone seeing a delay in payout in the past week?

I've been shipping and checked my bank account. Nothing has come in. I then went through my e-mails and the last notice from eBay for payout was 2/16. 

Note: I'm set up for daily payouts and never had an issue. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Managed Payouts

Monday was a bank holiday.  Things may be delayed?

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I had a payout yesterday.  2/22/2222.  Maybe the magic numbers had something to do with it.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Monday was a bank holiday.  Things may be delayed?

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

just received notice of a payout for bout half

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

We had a holiday this week, so that might be why they're depositing a bit later than the normal.  I had a sale last Thursday, got the deposit yesterday and I am also on daily deposits.  I think it's going to take some time to get the pay outs squared away to where things run smoothly.  I have read here that some people aren't receiving their pay outs for weeks at a time with no other issues pending and that is unacceptable. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Same issue over Here

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I have to say the last month or two, ebay's been processing buyers payments faster, sometimes same day. Also sending payments on the weekends too but my bank doesn't process them until Monday. Only thing that scares me is them sending payments on the weekends and not have enough to pay for labels come Monday morning from pending funds.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The Monday Holiday would have nothing to do with a payment coming in on 2/17, 2/18; and then anything over the weekend should have come in on Tuesday, end of day at latest (2/22).

I have noticed that the money is in the bank sometimes WAY before an email is sent.

Are you looking at the bank?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply