cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC011 Question

The MC011 talks of not being able to open any new accounts, but what about listing items on another account that was created previously. The message says nothing against that.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

MC011 Question

That would probably be considered an attempt to work around a restriction and would most likely lead to that account also being restricted. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

MC011 Question

The best way to obtain the best advice is to paste the message from ebay. The other poster is probably right, but if they say "new account" one would think they mean what they say. Does the message say anything about a prohibition to sell at all? In such a case, it would most likely apply to the existing account too.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

MC011 Question

Were you dropshipping from other sites like Walmart?

Once they associate the other account with yours, it'll be suspended also.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

MC011 Question

What DOES the message say about why you were suspended though?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

MC011 Question

We restricted your account because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community. 

This restriction means the following: 
- Your selling privileges are temporarily restricted. You won’t be able to create new listings or revise any listings that are live on our site. You also can’t register a new account at this time. 
- If you're a seller participating in managed payments, we are withholding your future payouts. You’ll start getting paid again after you resolve your restriction and your account is reinstated.
- Some of your listings may have been removed. You’ll find details of any listings we removed below. 
- Any fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.

To help us remove the restriction on your account, you’ll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items you sold on eBay by uploading tracking. Track items you've sold
More specific details are provided below.

Once you complete these requirements, reply to this email, and we’ll review your account. We may ask you to provide additional information during our review. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

MC011 Question

No I was not dropshipping

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

MC011 Question

@ugykot 

New sellers who sell expensive items in multiples are under eBay's radar.  No offense to you but this site is saturated with massive stolen merchandise, especially on the coasts.  Lots of train and port robberies in many states.   Did eBay ask you to provide receipts for all of your merchandise you sold? Especially all those Uggs?  If they did, get them together and give the receipts to them when they ask.  They'll get back to you at some point. 

Sorry for your situation.  Hope things turn around for you. 

Good luck!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

MC011 Question

Hi thank you and no they didn't ask for receipts this time. I have another account that I had been selling on 6 years for. I just was slammed with negative reviews and wanted to move to a new account. I'm just wondering if I can sell on that one as this message doesn't say anything against it. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

MC011 Question

@ugykot wrote:

The MC011 talks of not being able to open any new accounts, but what about listing items on another account that was created previously. The message says nothing against that.

Clarity is available on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/identity-policies/multiple-accounts-policy?id=4232#section2

slippinjimmy_0-1701029746393.png

Message 10 of 10
latest reply