cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logos in Listings - Please Help

Can some one tell me how to get your store Name/Logo to show in the listings, I see alot of sports card sellers are doing that now, And I would like to option to do it, 

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Logos in Listings - Please Help

What (or more correctly where) do you mean by “in the listing”?

Do you have a photo hosting site?

You then enter HTML coding to access the logo and put it where you want the logo to appear in the body of your listing.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Sorry, 

I guess I was not clear,  When you put up in the search bar and see listing come up.

In the list of listings, it is showing a logo and company name, 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Past posting on this subject have suggested that is something that only happens by special invitation by eBay - and they are not inclined to issue any new invitations.

Mostly it is for the super big box sellers.

Us smaller sellers cannot get it.

I researched it a while back and came up empty.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Also seems to be mostly those large sellers with a B&M presence

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@518sportscardsandtoys wrote:

Can some one tell me how to get your store Name/Logo to show in the listings, I see alot of sports card sellers are doing that now, And I would like to option to do it, 

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you

I`m pretty certain that option came with an anchor store (or higher) store subscription.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Nope, has zero to do with store level. As someone else stated it's an option eBay only extends to selected sellers.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@ymeagainlord wrote:
Nope, has zero to do with store level. As someone else stated it's an option eBay only extends to selected sellers.

I wasn`t sure. Thank you. I must say I`m suprised ebay doesn`t put a price tag on the option and make it available for anyone willing to pay.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 8 of 8
latest reply