cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live listings

Hi, can anyone tell me why sometimes I get an e-mail stating that my listing is now live and why some of my listings I do not get an e-mail stating that.  Am I missing something?  Any feedback is appreciated.  TYIA.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Live listings

It is a glitch, maybe a feature. Hard to tell with eBay anymore. They can't manage to send out selling emails consistently anymore.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Live listings

Don't worry about it.  It's less emails to delete.

If you need to, check your listings to make sure you're all set.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Live listings

People who use emails to check for items sold also report not getting all of the emails, so it's definitely not real reliable.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Live listings

LOL delete emails? Gotta Save 'Em All
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Live listings

Check your site preferences.  You can actually turn off that type of email.  I never get them as I don't want them.  

So this could be a combination of how you have your site preferences and maybe a delay or glitch in receiving them.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Live listings

Not sure why, but I experience this when I relist a single item.  That seems to trigger the email.  When I relist multiple items, all at once, I don't receive the emails.  This is eBay and I just roll with it.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply