cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing page

I like to print a copy of my listings. Several days ago I listed something and hit print and I got 13 pages of not only my listing but the listings of several other sellers who listed the same thing.  So my listing not only advertised my listing but also advertised other sellers listings. I am not paying to sell other sellers items, I am paying to sell mine. I was told that this is a new feature from eBay that took place several days ago and they are just doing like Amazon or Walmart does.They feature similar items for sale in their ads. WELL I'M NOT AMAZON OR WALMART!!! My listings are from my little eBay store not giants like Amazon or Walmart who sell items from huge companies. I do not appreciate other sellers listings on my listings. FIX THIS!!!!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Listing page

Hi @richeb4 

There is nothing to fix unfortunately ... the other listings embedded in yours are sponsored listings, many from Sellers using Promoted Listing Standard.  While I agree that a Seller's listing should be uninterrupted top to bottom eBay is not honoring that space, sad but true. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Listing page

You can copy and paste it into a program like Microsoft Word and print it from there.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Listing page

Print a copy of your listings? Like paper? How about just a screen shot and file them in a directory (if you use a desktop/laptop)?

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Listing page

I pay to list my items and for my store. I do not get paid to list other peoples' listings on my listings. And yes I make "PAPER" COPIES instead of computer copies-very quick to find and very handy for research and if I get interrupted the paper is still there. I was told by one of your help people that all of the big companies-Amazon, Walmart, etc. show many different items from many different companies in their ads. Well I'm not a big company and I'm paying to list my items not other sellers items. The big companies sell items from all different makers and are paid to do so. If eBay wants me to show other sellers listings then pay me for showing them on my listings.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Listing page

Yes, but if you get interrupted and your house burns down, the paper copies are gone.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Listing page

There are pros and cons for whatever way you choose.  Nothing is perfect.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 7 of 7
latest reply