cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving eBay

I have been a seller since 1998 I am quitting this is a con artist system now where they steal your money with the managed payments and even with 100 percent feedback I am considered a defective seller because  items ran out of stock. Also they now rate you on scanned items and if the postal service is Kate I am held accountable. Beware after all these years I am out of this corporate bull **bleep**. They are thieves liars and have no more customer service in the USA. **bleep** you eBay. 
I am writing this  to warn other sellers beware they steal your funds with this managed payment system. They also charge you seller final  value fees on sales  tax. Which is unethical. They charge you final value fees on shipping fees to.  
  I used to work for. myself selling fine dolls toys Teddy bears etc now I work for  eBay and they rob you. 
 Sorry I am so defective eBay but you are the defective **bleep**s to lose a good seller like me.  me. 
 I asKed to speak  to someone in California they told me no one takes calls from there anymore. They are too busy taking all the money they steal from eBay sellers. 
   Your going down  eBay all the  losers employees who con sellers to fill the pockets of the corporate scum

Ebay Your defective

not sellers who provided good service to clients.  Goodbye. I hope other sellers read tgus and investigate your managed payments which is actually managed stealing 

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Leaving eBay

LOL

@donofrio4 

You have over 6000 feedback and you just realized we pay FVF on shipping (for, like, 10 years or so)  and taxes?

MP hasn’t lost or held my money yet, and calculates out a bit less expensive than PayPal.

And, yes - out of stock is a HUGE disappointment for buyers and you’re the business person with the control over inventory 

Message 2 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

If you are quitting, why did you list more stuff today?

Message 3 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

@donofrio4 wrote:

I have been a seller since 1998 I am quitting this is a con artist system now where they steal your money with the managed payments and even with 100 percent feedback I am considered a defective seller because  items ran out of stock. Also they now rate you on scanned items and if the postal service is Kate I am held accountable. Beware after all these years I am out of this corporate bull **bleep**. They are thieves liars and have no more customer service in the USA. **bleep** you eBay. 
I am writing this  to warn other sellers beware they steal your funds with this managed payment system. They also charge you seller final  value fees on sales  tax. Which is unethical. They charge you final value fees on shipping fees to.  
  I used to work for. myself selling fine dolls toys Teddy bears etc now I work for  eBay and they rob you. 
 Sorry I am so defective eBay but you are the defective **bleep**s to lose a good seller like me.  me. 
 I asKed to speak  to someone in California they told me no one takes calls from there anymore. They are too busy taking all the money they steal from eBay sellers. 
   Your going down  eBay all the  losers employees who con sellers to fill the pockets of the corporate scum

Ebay Your defective

not sellers who provided good service to clients.  Goodbye. I hope other sellers read tgus and investigate your managed payments which is actually managed stealing 

Been here since 1998 and 100% feedback? Well then the rules should not apply to you. 

Please give us one example of managed payments "stealing" money from you.

They charge you seller fees on sales  tax? So did PayPal.  So does every other payment processor. The grocery store. The gas station. The convenience store.

Thank you for the warning. I wish you good luck in the future.  I hope you find a better, non-scummy site to sell on. 

P.S. You still have 700+ listings running. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

Oh goody - a bigger piece of the pie for me. Thank You.

Message 5 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

After my conversation with the morons tonight I am leaving this  **bleep** behind 

they are thieves 

Message 6 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

They will not be there by wed I have to figure out how to move it out 

thanks 

Message 7 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

Figures your one of them you can have the piece of filthy pie 

Message 8 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

How to End eBay Listings in Bulk
  1. Go to your Active items list.
  2. Check the box at the top to select all listings.
  3. Select End from the Action dropdown.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/ebay-stores/close-ebay-store?id=4091&st=12&pos=1&query=Close%20an%...

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/changing-account-settings/closing-account-deleting-data?id=4199&st...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 9 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

@donofrio4 wrote:

After my conversation with the morons tonight I am leaving this  **bleep** behind 

they are thieves 

With that attitude, quite frankly, we are glad to be rid of you.

TTFN

Message 10 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

Downunder-61,

Stop stirring the pot will ya!

Showing him how  to end all his listings. LOL   😉

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 11 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

@inhawaii wrote:

Downunder-61,

Stop stirring the pot will ya!

Showing him how  to end all his listings. LOL   😉

I was merely being as helpful as I can. You know me, always supportive 😉

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 12 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

@donofrio4 wrote:

I have been a seller since 1998 I am quitting this is a con artist system now where they steal your money with the managed payments and even with 100 percent feedback I am considered a defective seller because  items ran out of stock.

Well, yes. eBay expects sellers to actually have the items that they list for sale. Why does that come as a surprise to you?

Message 13 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

Ta.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 14 of 43
latest reply

Leaving eBay

Those ebay con-artists keep putting money IN MY BANK!! How do I get them to stop?? 

Message 15 of 43
latest reply