cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jewelry hallmark

Hello all,

I’m hoping someone knows about this jewelry hallmark. Thank you.

6B84FC2C-8129-42CD-B961-99F2D3FA644A.png

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Jewelry hallmark

@anna992010

https://www.illusionjewels.com/research/costumejewelrymarksm.html

Take a look at this site^^^^^^.  It is an excellent reference site for hundreds of jewelry hallmarks.  The earings you are researching are not consistent with the type of chunky enamelled/gold vintage 1980 - 1990's Weekenders earings that I have.  They may have changed their jewelry styles/logo in more recent years, so I can't say for sure if they are a newer style of Weekender's jewelry.  As said, you can try posting on the Jewelry Board.  That is where I get all my research info regarding hallmarks.  They have an excellent thread in their archives regarding jewelry identification/information sites which is quite comprehensive.  The people who hang out on that board are amazing at identifying hallmarks!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@anna992010 wrote:

Hello all,

I’m hoping someone knows about this jewelry hallmark. Thank you.

6B84FC2C-8129-42CD-B961-99F2D3FA644A.png

@anna992010

The actual mark is a bit hard to see, but it looks like a small butterfly in a circle.  If that's what it is, then the piece is from Weekenders.    Weekenders is a company that markets clothing, accessories and jewelry that is sold during parties in people's homes...at least it used to be when I bought Weekenders items.  I own quite a few of their jewelry items and they are all hallmarked with the butterfly logo.  You can also double-check with the Jewelry board, or look it up on Google.  Best of luck!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thank you. I’m googling it now.😃

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hello again,

I looked up the Weekenders’ hallmark on Google but it has a different butterfly symbol. Do you own any Weekenders’ similar earrings like the ones I posted? Thanks.The earrings that I am talking aboutThe earrings that I am talking about

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@anna992010

https://www.illusionjewels.com/research/costumejewelrymarksm.html

Take a look at this site^^^^^^.  It is an excellent reference site for hundreds of jewelry hallmarks.  The earings you are researching are not consistent with the type of chunky enamelled/gold vintage 1980 - 1990's Weekenders earings that I have.  They may have changed their jewelry styles/logo in more recent years, so I can't say for sure if they are a newer style of Weekender's jewelry.  As said, you can try posting on the Jewelry Board.  That is where I get all my research info regarding hallmarks.  They have an excellent thread in their archives regarding jewelry identification/information sites which is quite comprehensive.  The people who hang out on that board are amazing at identifying hallmarks!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I appreciate your help. How can I post my question on the Jewelry Board? Thanks.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I also check this site when trying to figure out a marking www.illusionjewels.com/costumejewelrymarksa.html
Message 8 of 8
latest reply