cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JEWELRY AUTHENCATION by eBay

The people who are currently in charge of this company are determined to force professional sellers off this site, 15 percent will take it to a MINIMUM 18 PERCENT EFFECTIVE RATE.. Of course nobody that has been selling jewelry all these years knows anything about it.. How arrogant, I would like to see the credentials of the " "authenticators".

How many years have they BOUGHT AND SOLD USED JEWELRY???? 200 years worth of  hard won knowledge in my pawnshop everyday, but ebay is gonna tell me about the quality of an item Iam selling..Items will get lost, items will be stolen, items will be missent  and 18 percent to quote the late great Paulie Walnuts "Forget About It"  This is the bonehead move that will bring some coemption. I keep hoping Paypal will launch a retail site..  

Okay eBay you got it we will sell tools, minor collectibles, and other under couple hundred dollar items, that arent sexy enough to attract scammers until a better opportunity presents itself. Maybe in the meantime the current  leadership will get shown the door and somebody that understands this market will take over. Have you LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE SHOE DEBACLE?? 18 percent for someone to go behind me on a piece of Jewelry?? I cant wait for the National Pawnbrokers Association Convention. If some of the current leadership of eBay would care to drop in on us please do. I promise it will be a learning experience for you..

None of you speak Hebrew do you?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I agree, I see issues with this. Not to mention raising the fees to 15%. People who sell high end pieces on here, own their own jewelry stores, etc know what they r selling, I wonder how all this will work? Where the jewelry will get sent to, delaying in shipment, etc..irritated buyers, etc 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I eBay is not a longer site to sell jewelry and they doing this to them self!!! I want to see eBay stock Getting down to zero

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The most biggest nonsense that eBay could create!! I eBay fee is going up so they can pay to this unprofessional people from authenticity **bleep**

Message 4 of 4
latest reply