cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Transfer between accounts

Does anyone know how, or even if its possible, to transfer listed items from one of my accounts to another one of my accounts.  Surely someone has desired to do this.  I can't find anything on this.  Mike

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Item Transfer between accounts

@mc2* 

No, you can't transfer an item from one account to another.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@mc2*  people would like to do this, but eBay doesn't have a toggle feature.  I suspect  encryption prevents that. 

It's easy to open both accounts on different browsers and just copy paste, though.  Drag and drop the photos, etc.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

do you have to copy everything and paste it to the other account and then delete the old one??

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@mc2* wrote:

do you have to copy everything and paste it to the other account and then delete the old one??

Yes

Have a great day
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@mc2* wrote:

@mc2*  Yes - the two accounts operate completely independently insofar as listing.  What I do is just open like five listings in separate tabs,  copy one after another into my other account on the other browser, and then end/delete all of the original listings.  It actually doesn't take that long if you set everything up first and then transfer in blocks.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 6
latest reply