cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue to access packing slips as international seller [eBay update glitch?]

Hi,

As of a few days ago when I click on "Print Shipping Label" I am taken to a landing page that says "

Sorry, you cannot ship this item.

This item needs to be shipped from a different country website."

However this used to land me (up to last few days) on a page saying words to the effect of "you cannot purchase shipping on eBay if located outside US" and then below that offer me packaging slip printing and viewing the order.

Now, I can print out invoices with buyer's shipping address in several ways - but I cannot find a single way to print the old packaging slips that do not have the price details included.

Anyone with an idea how to print a packaging slip that just lists the buyer and seller data and a list of the items the customer purchased?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The hard link to the old packing slip is https://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?PrintPackingSlip&orderid=ORDERNUMBER

So I guess I can go the hard way to it every time I need it - but it is bloody annoying to not be able to access it through any links. I doubt this has been an intentional glitch.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

edit: The ORDERNUMBER is not the same one as displayed in seller hub. It is a different ID that can be seen and saved by "copy link location" while hovering on the "Print shipping label" button. It is an absurd amount of work just to get to this layout by 'brute force'.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply