cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is USPS tracking down?

Tracking for a package I dropped off yesterday hasn't been updated. I called the post office and the worker said the system is down nationwide. Is anyone else having trouble getting tracking info?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Is USPS tracking down?

Stop Babysitting the DC's and this "Problem" will go away!!

Delivery Confirmation is now called "Tracking"

BUT seems to still be Delivery Confirmation

Copy & Paste from USPS site >>

If you shipped with Express Mail®, you’ll get point-by-point tracking details. If you used another service—USPS Tracking™, Certified Mail™, Registered Mail™ —you’ll see when it went out for delivery.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

I see tracking updates last nite and this morning.........and we just printed a label with no problem..........we're in the NE, so could be problems else where, but not sitewide, I don't think...........

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

@signal-to-noise wrote:

Tracking for a package I dropped off yesterday hasn't been updated. I called the post office and the worker said the system is down nationwide. Is anyone else having trouble getting tracking info?

It seems to be, I have packages dropped off Monday that still say label printed only. I got feedback for 1 of them but no shipping credit.

photo tig02-1.jpg
-A person can be rich in one of two ways, They can have lots of friends or lots of money, but not both.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I just came back from my post office in midtown Manhattan. The door was locked with a big sign that said there was a nationwide computer outage and they did not know when they would reopen. I checked online, and they said deliveries would still be made but computer systems, tracking, and credit card systems were all down or intermittent.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

gopetersen
Rockstar

I usually only look at tracking about once every two weeks to get a sense of how long USPS is taking, but since you asked, I checked my parcels that were paid Wednesday evening and shipped Thursday morning. All have scans so far (acceptance, depart post office, and ingoing to sorting facility).

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

There's a tweet (6 hrs ago) 

Some Post Offices currently are experiencing system outages. Service is expected to return later today. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Is USPS tracking still down? Cannot track packages

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

I mailed 3 Priority Mail packages off on Monday May 16th and none show in the system past the label being printed (on the 14th) and I have one of the buyers emailing me already asking if I really mailed their box.  Sigh....  as of today, still nothing.  I am guessing their system is down yet again....

@signal-to-noise wrote:

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Yep ,upps must be down !All mine says is pre shipment and that was 3 days ago ! USPS working like a well oiled machine ! NOY !

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I'm in Las Vegas, and tracking has been down since "Harvey" ... When I click on the red banner at the top it just talks about the weather! No tracking problem reasons.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

i rode my bike two miles up a steep hill to work while usps just drove by my house 3 times and then i had to ride to get the part to fix my car the last day a was waving my arms an yelling stop right on by me wonder why there going under
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@cae1963 

This thread is 4 YEARS old.

😞

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/selling-db

Thanks.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply